• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MINECRAFT!

Years
Peaceful mode takes all the objective out of Minecraft and the meaning of "Survival". I guess the reason it's there is so people can stop creepers from appearing and blowing up something mid-construction and whatnot. That's just my opinion, however. Then again, what is the fun in Minecraft with no challenge? Just use Creative mode if you want peaceful.

y stri

Got no theme right now.
Years
I think Minecraft is amazing (as you can tell by my theme). It feels like it's losing its luster, though. And some of the new updates are just weird.

At least I've figured out that abandoned mineshafts aren't extremely rare. If you go into a big cave you're almost guaranteed to find one.

Years
If anything, Minecraft is still gaining popularity. You see a lot more people playing it now and also the amount of people that are on servers at any time of day is pretty huge. I don't see it losing popularity in a long time, we have Youtubers such as The Yogscast out there to make sure that doesn't happen.

Toutebelle

Banned
Years
I want Minecraft, but Mom won't let me because it costs money.

It's a shame, since it looks fun. I would make all sorts of cool buildings.

Years
Doesn't cost a fortune, I'm sure you can persuade her.

It takes time to be able to build the best buildings, trust me. I spent a year playing before I could make "Minecraft art".

Back