• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The night beckons...

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Weird Gengar. Tired. Have headache. Couldn't find non-dark duals (not on PPN) or else this would've been grass/psychic like my old Gastly and Haunter. Why do I care? I'm a helicopter!

gengarcopy.jpg

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Good, but the term "after this turn" can be taken as a permanent affliction, which is definitely illegal. It should probably be something more like "Your opponent cannot flip a coin to wake up their pokemon until after their next turn" or something more specific like that.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
"after this turn" should probably read as "for the next in-between turn." Normally, there's 2 coin flips for the opponent to try to wake up until it is your turn again. I think that you're trying to reduce this 2 coin flip down to one... I think "for the next in-between turn" should be the right way of saying it.

The title mistakens me to be a Dreadlord card from warcraft 3 again or something O.o; afterall, "the night beckons" is one of his quotes...

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
Mistakes have been pointed out. Good work! Another star card from you! You are one of the best newcomers i've seen faking! 9/10. Yeah, sometimes wording gets to me too.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
frostweaver said:
"after this turn" should probably read as "for the next in-between turn." Normally, there's 2 coin flips for the opponent to try to wake up until it is your turn again. I think that you're trying to reduce this 2 coin flip down to one... I think "for the next in-between turn" should be the right way of saying it.

The title mistakens me to be a Dreadlord card from warcraft 3 again or something O.o; afterall, "the night beckons" is one of his quotes...
If I have wings, why am I always walking?

Fixed!

Back