• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Deep Sea

Will This Game be a Successs

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
Years
Hello u all know and i have quit spriting or a bit to make games
this game is pokemon Deep Sea

here is the story
On May 29 1892 the polar ice caps melted and engulfed the world under water thus a all new pokemon world was created, everyone evacuated to another planet taking all of the pokemon that need land to survive with them. On May 29 1992 you are born 100 years after the tragedy and very thing has changed people are living under-water with the pokemon and they all seem happy but scubba tanks are required now it is your journey to find and catch all 150 under water pokemon and defeat the elite 4 to become the UNDER-WATER POKEMON CHAMPION

here r some pics etc...

i still haven't mastered every thing so they r not the best
screen shot 1
pkmndeepsea0ld.png

Title Page
pokemondeepsea5kh.png

the pokemon we have so far
halfofpokemon5pu.png

Any Help is appreciated

QFred

Behold...
Years
Wynaut is not an Water Pok?mon! And Surskit can't breathe underwater! So, I assume that there are going to be some land parts!

You need 3 screenies to make this stay alive!

Do you have maps or scripting done?

Pandoras Box

Years
hold on i have a screen shot done it sucks though
pkmnseaking0ei.png

i still dont know how to turn the pokemon around

yes there will be like lillie pads etc.. swamps marshes
arenas2eb.png

rayquaza1fm.png

i found some marsh swamps and sea arenas

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
there's actually a sprite of the back of the pokemon. It'S impossible to turn a sprite around and see it's back, when someone remembers of that possibility then I will be more than happy XD

there's the ismoetric images but those are known as "fake 3D" and that's not the case in pokemon games.

Pandoras Box

Years
sorry for 2x postin but look up i have found some of the stuff i need and i made this

rayquaza1fm.png

Pandoras Box

Years
ya a mapper and thank u for the backsprites culd u find someone to mapp and programm everythign for me i am new and i suck

Arkayne

Head of Forever Midnight
Years
This game could be hit if you find a way to balance out the type selections (we need more than just water, dragon, and normal)...

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
It seems ok, but it also seems that you will be doing alot of spriting! good luck!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
seems cool
Im gonna play this
wonder how you'll make underwater towns etc
anyways I cant help you cause im making my game Pokemon Illusion

good luck

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
probably the water would be an overworld map and the towns would be little water globes (like in Star wars, jarjar binks' hometown)

Back