• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Pinser is a good one. along with venusaur...

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
Years
Lombre and Ludicolo are good choices, since they can learn ANY HM's except for Fly and Rock Smash.

Vigoroth and Slaking are also good for Cut, Strength and Rock Smash...

Aggron is also a good HM slave, being able to learn Surf, Strength, Cut and Rock Smash.

Hope this helps :)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
If you are playing R/S/E then Sharpedo and Tropius are the best choices. But as you are playing LG some of the best are the nido family(already mentioned by queen boo!).

Years
In LG catch both Snorlaxs have one as a HM slave it can know Surf,Strength, Cut(I think) and I think Rock Smash.

Check serebii.net to see who can learn them and stuff.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
In LG catch both Snorlaxs have one as a HM slave it can know Surf,Strength, Cut(I think) and I think Rock Smash.

Check serebii.net to see who can learn them and stuff.
But why would anyone use such a good pokemon as HM slave? Other choices are better.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I use Gyarados hes a good HM slave for Surf, Dive, Waterfall and Strength. [ Rock Smash too i think :D ]

varial295

A pokemon researcher
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2010
oddish can learn cut but idk about slash
does pikachu work out??
idk D:

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
Years
OK, I have a question. Why can't I find Entei in LeafGreen?

Actually, I've found it a couple of times already, using the Route 2 method... but now I've caught a Wobbuffet and I've actually come prepared, I can't get him to show up! I'm not being impatient, I've just gone through about 50 Max Repels so it's fair to say I've given it a good shot!

Do you only get a certain number of chances or something? Or do I just need to be really patient? :D

Years
Yes, you need to be patient.... I know you said you have seen him, but just to confirm, you only see Entei if your starter was Bulbasaur. Anyway, good luck ^^

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
Years
Yes, you need to be patient.... I know you said you have seen him, but just to confirm, you only see Entei if your starter was Bulbasaur. Anyway, good luck ^^

Yup, my starter was Bulbasaur. :)

I just worried I'd screwed something up because the first two times I battled Entei it appeared within a few minutes, and now it's not showing up at all.

I only wish I knew the legendary beasts were in the game before I caught Mewtwo... if I still had my Master Ball I wouldn't be having this problem. :P

Thanks for your help, anyway.

Years
Also, bringing a Wobuffet to an Entei battle in FR/LG is one of the worst things you can do. If the Entei uses Roar, it will disappear from the save file forever. Same deal with Raikou (if you chose Squirtle as a starter).

Suicune (which shows up if you chose Charmader) doesn't learn roar, so it's safe.

CallsignZero

Upcoming PokéProf.
Years
Actually, I've found it a couple of times already, using the Route 2 method... but now I've caught a Wobbuffet and I've actually come prepared, I can't get him to show up! I'm not being impatient, I've just gone through about 50 Max Repels so it's fair to say I've given it a good shot!

If I may ask, what IS the route 2 method? And how do you activate the dogs?

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2009
Emerald 386?

Is there a section for Emerald 386? I searched for 386, Emerald 386, etc. and couldn't find it.

Mainly i'm looking for some locations for poke in Emerald 386. Just want to post it in the right area.

Tys for any info.

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
In Ruby, is Manetric/Electrike any good? I caught a Electrike and a MINUN and the Minun is miles better, but only a couple of levels higher. Is it worth trainign Electrike or just bolstering Minun?

Pekachoo

LOLCATS
Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
In Ruby, is Manetric/Electrike any good? I caught a Electrike and a MINUN and the Minun is miles better, but only a couple of levels higher. Is it worth trainign Electrike or just bolstering Minun?

for my emerald team i just used minun and crobat (and another pokayman i cant remember) and beat the elite four senselessly

i have tried using electrike but it just doesnt work for meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back