• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CLOUD v6.66 [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
DeLaMuerte, did you grab soldier or ranger because you said a ranger kit but you're equipping a sword? d:

Yeah, the class kits is just so we can mop through these dudes easier. Also, because you have weapons equipped now (except Kemono Vera lol) you can learn skills. Which you are welcome to make up as long as you make them weakish crud since we're all weaaaaaaak.

So yeah feel free to mop down enemies now

Edit: if you don't feel like making anything up, I basically got the classes from here: (link!!!)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Yeah, Vera's generally an unarmed combatant. I figure that such a style would require a bracelet or gauntlets or something, to use skills with.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yeah, Vera's generally an unarmed combatant. I figure that such a style would require a bracelet or gauntlets or something, to use skills with.
I wouldn't mind if you had a monster drop a low-levelled pair of gauntlets~

And Ichiro, you're officially accepted instead of just unofficially-through-skype accepted.

Also, kids grabbing the class kits, you are all welcome to start mowing down monsters and getting to the light. Remember, there's 10 of them, with 1 down. so nine left. GO MOW!

edit: for everyone else, you are welcome to beat a monster and grab your own class kits. don't worry, there will be opportunities later to get better classes and better weapons. at this time, all the normal npc shops and big brand shops will be closed. if you are unsure what to do now, just say and i'll give you something to do ;D

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
It's cool if Micah comes in and joins the main party now, right? I don't want to just grab a kit and haul out of there, so I wanna stick around with you guys if its alright.

And if we're still calling classes...I call the white mage!

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
DeLaMuerte, did you grab soldier or ranger because you said a ranger kit but you're equipping a sword? d:

Yeah, the class kits is just so we can mop through these dudes easier. Also, because you have weapons equipped now (except Kemono Vera lol) you can learn skills. Which you are welcome to make up as long as you make them weakish crud since we're all weaaaaaaak.

So yeah feel free to mop down enemies now

Edit: if you don't feel like making anything up, I basically got the classes from here: (link!!!)

Sorry everyone. I was thinking about becoming a ranger, but I decided on soldier. D: My bad.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Haha that's ok!!

and just letting you know, Lt. Col Fantastic, that you won't be able to use your wings for flight yet. you don't need to edit your post, just keep it in mind~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm lazy, so lazy.

I'll be posting soon etc. etc.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Okay, I'll keep that in mind!

Maybe for now it can just be that he sort of glided down there on a convenient breeze...or something.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'll come assist ya, Fletcher! I just have some important things to do today before I can sit down and properly write RP posts :p Life took a busy turn.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I'll come assist ya, Fletcher! I just have some important things to do today before I can sit down and properly write RP posts :p Life took a busy turn.

No problem. I'm working on my MAO post.

Say Skymin, are there going to be specific roles like Tank, DPS and Healer? Or will it be like Secret World and all...bleugh?

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Say Skymin, are there going to be specific roles like Tank, DPS and Healer? Or will it be like Secret World and all...bleugh?
Depends how you build your character I suppose. I'm happy for people to do what they want (within reason) and you'll have plenty a chance later to suit up your characters once we break through these monsters, everyone gets to cloud lands and I can break to day 2. FUN THINGS HAPPEN IN DAY TWO. SO KILL ALL THE ENEMIES!!!!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I have no idea what "class" I would make Colette.

She's a rockstar

and her guitar is supposed to be able to catch flames

and she becomes more raptor-like to enhance her abilities.

She's basically a flame-raptor-guitarist things, lol. Perhaps a Shapeshifting Pyromancer? I wouldn't really call that a class, lol.

I'll try to post later! Maybe I'll drag Michaela into a joint post over FB, since she can't access PC, lol.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
So, we have to kill 8 more monsters before we can get a move on? I just couldn't kill a monster single handedly in my last post because I think that would have felt too overpowered xD But yeah, let's move on in the RP already.

Btw, how fast can we level up? Since there are no controlled stats, I feel a bit confused :3

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well, with levelling up, it's all shared experience. So everyone should be on level two. It's not super important but if its too confusing, we can just nullify it and replace it with some other form of strength.

At first, using fists would be useless against monsters because you've got like 0 on all stats. Because of the not equipped items, it wouldn't take long to plough through these things. Well, for the offensive classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back