• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite RSE Moment?

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
Years
Oh yeah, I remember this, I fell IN LOVE with the HM Dive :3
I had such great times using Dive, hearing that cute Dive song and catching Pokemon in the seaweed on the seafloor ^_^ Sure, you could only catch either a Clamperl or the very rare Basculin, but still I had such a blast going underwater :3

I still wonder though, how my character managed to hold her breath this long xD (*spend hours underwater ROFL)

...HM Dive why you no come back like it was in Gen.3? *sniffle* (not Gen.5 cause you actually had like... 60 seconds to get underwater xD I want to spend HOURS underwater again rofl)

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hm.. Yeah Dive is a thing that need to be awarded (Kididng) I like Dive for its animation. And yeah when we use Dive it really make a great moment.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Probably the whole Kyogre and Groudon story from Team Aqua and Magma to when Rayquaza comes down and stops them. The whole game was pretty awesome though. I'm thinking about playing through them again.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Oh great Ausaudriel Yeah... There are many amazing things there :P I really like those. And great to hear it was your favorite Moment when you was making a Secret base. :3

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 11, 2014
When I finally found and caught a Feebas, I proceeded to run to my parents to tell them my amazing accomplishment and then caught 20 more.

I also remember how amazed I was when I arrived in Sootopolis, I thought that was the coolest thing.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Being the first game I completed the pokedex and nationaldex on. I felt as if my life was complete.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
I know how it feels to complete a Pokedex. With lot of hard time sitting in the desk or in the sofa and playing it. Wasting our time at entertainment and giving every single minute to think about what to do. When we finish it really feel like completing the life aspirations.

Back