• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.2

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I've always hoped for an electric Elite 4. Just hoping it won't some old person but yea someone like Volkner

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 3, 2015
I like the idea of a mad scientist. But, I wouldn't want them to be old. The freaked out hair thought made me laugh.

I would mostly just want the pokemon to be varied, and their move sets to be unique. Not all of them having thunder/thunder shock/paralyzing moves.. :/ much like in the older gameboy games when fighting Surge and all he would use was Thunder or Thunder Shock... that battle got old fast if that Pikachu or Raichu wasn't taken out quick.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I would like to see an Grass/Electric type, which can destroy any Ground-types without taking serious damage from the #1 bane of Electric-types, Earthquake(although I'll be more vulnerable to fire...).

And it'll be weird looking too.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
^ She means the new electric type.
I think it's pretty cool but I prefer the Croc. :3

Sorry for the inactivity. Compeletely forgot about this club due to a lot of exams this year. >__>

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
Name: Reshiram Man

Active: Alot
Partner: Electivire
Partner's Nickname: Thunderman
Why: Electric Types are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Password: Spark

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
^ Everything looks fine to me.

What other pokemon do you hope they'll come out with for electric types?
As in what would they based on? If so, I really hope there will be an electric type Wasp or Ceratosaurus. <3333

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Haha I just wanna see more electric Pokemon

Name: Reshiram Man

Active: Alot
Partner: Electivire
Partner's Nickname: Thunderman
Why: Electric Types are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Password: Spark

Accepted I'll add you when I get the new CSS on the first page sorted..

gaa been so busy with so many Banner/Sig requests lately

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
I think I had a partner....either Electivire or Jolteon.

However, I'd like to change it to Electabuzz. He may be weaker, but he looks slightly cooler. For example, in my sig

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Kool il sign up with sparks the pikachu :)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
I haven't been here in ages. Very sorry about that, I completely forgot about the clubs here xD. I'm back now tho.

What other pokemon do you hope they'll come out with for electric types?

I hope we see more sort of insects that have electric as a type. like Wasps I suppose.

@Charizard&sean777, there is a sign up form in the rules, you have to fill that out.

Back