• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Stationary is fine with me as well :P And I'll name my Cubchoo Trigger. He's armed and ready to cuddle ;0

As for the topic. It's DEFINITELY THE EYES. I looked up at all of them and they have the most adoreable eyes o.o Size is also a factor, but I'm still sold by the eyes ;)

CUTEEEE XD <3 Haha, I agree, the eyes are often the cutest part! Although with Pokemon like Cindaquil it does make you wonder o.o

cubchoo is sooo cute :)

on topic:
its in the eyes ofc but also their stance...
i mean look at cubchoos feet on the animated sprite lols... its sooooo cuteeeee.

and look at Teddiursa's stance... its like.

WHO ATE ALL THE COOKIES?!?!?!
*teddiursa turns around*
^-^ eat all the cookies you want my lil teddy bear ^-^

you just can never be mad at a cute pokemon... its in newtons laws of physics. o,o lol.

and sure alex, i can be a co-owner. just tell me what to do. :)

Lmao dude. Cubchoo's feet are the freaking cutest!! XD And I agree entirely with Teddiursa's stance too, once again, an extremely cute image :D It could eat all of my cookies. :') Hmmm, I'm not familiar with Newton's Laws of Physics but I'd assume it probably is in there somewhere. ;D

Oh my gosh! I LOVVEEE cute Pokemon! <333

Name: Tails05
Two cute Pokemon: Shaymin and Ambipom
Partner: As of the current list, Caitlin the Emolga, but if some are added I might want to change...

'Which Pokemon should be added to our list and why?'

-Shaymin
-Snivy
-Aipom
-Shaymin <3
-Ambipom
-Eevee
-Azurill > Marill > Azumarill
-Shaymin <3
-Manaphy
-Phione
-Celebi
-Jirachi
-Pichu
-Shaymin <3333
-Minun
-Plusle
-Corsola
-Shaymin <333333333

If you accept my excessively long list, I would like my Pokemon to be Grace the Shaymin ;)

Hahahaha! Accepted! This made me laugh so much. I take it you may think Shaymin is a little bit cute...? :o Welcome to the group! I'll add Shaymin and Ambipom to the list since they were your first two :D And yes, your partner can be Shaymin xD Enjoy the group!
Edit: I hate Shaymin. It's sprite is being horrible to format! xD

Now that we have 8 members, the shop will open shortly!

Last edited:

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
Is it just me that finds dwebble cute?
as for what makes them cute then yeah deffo the face ^_^

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
so i went cute pokemon hunting on 1-2nd gen and this is what i found...

Pikachu
Raichu
Vulpix
Cubone
Horsea
Eevee (and all eeveelutions. )
Dratini
Ledyba
Pichu
Mareep
Marill
Politoad
Poliwag
Dunsparce
Swinub
Phanpy
Smoochum
Celebi

all of them are cute
LOOK AT THE EYES!!! lol...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Saerith, would you mind checking out the prizes section for me? See if the Pokemon offered are what we agreed? ^^ PS: YESSS Dwebble is cute! <3

Ahah, good work Mufasa! I think it's about time we add a new Pokemon to the list as a group!

Hey guys, it's time to add a new Pokemon to the list! And what better way than a group vote? Everyone vote for one Pokemon from the list in spoiler brackets and the one with most votes will join the list!

Spoiler:

My vote goes for Cubone!

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
They are deffo what we agreed ^_^ if i can get the hang of rng theyll be flawless too ^_^

PHANPY!!!!!!!!!

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
my vote goes to all lol...

but 2 votes for swinub from me :)

current points...
alex 19
me 13
sae 14

everyone else the same.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Thanks, Sae. ^^
Haha, only one vote per person Mufasa! ;D Thanks for the point count, I'll award them now. ^^

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
my vote goes to swinub too.
also alex, the shaymin sprite looks a little odd and its in midair lol...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My vote goes for Swinub. I'm incredibly biased :3 BUT! Swinub is the cutest ;) And my favorite Pokemon of all time...

Ahah, I could've guessed this one. xD Vote (no matter how biased...) has been counted; Pryce would be proud. <3

my vote goes to swinub too.
also alex, the shaymin sprite looks a little odd and its in midair lol...

I know. D: I can't get it to stay in line with the others. I've found countless sprites and tried them all but they're all the same... I think it's because they're based on the spacing of the air forme Shaymin. :/

Name: Beaute
Two cute Pokemon: skitty & cleffa
Partner Pokemon: skitty <3

Hello Beaute! Welcome to the group :D Would you like a nick name for your Skitty? :)

Last edited:

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
what about this one?
492.gif

EDIT
nvrmnd that one is in midair too. :\

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Oh sure, Cherise please! ^^

Okay, taken care of! Be sure to read through the first post if you haven't already to see how things work here and enjoy! :)

what about this one?
492.gif

Hmm, I've added it in for now... We have so many Pokemon that Shaymin's naturally moved to the next line, so we'll have to wait for more Pokemon to be added before seeing if it worked. :)

EDIT: Found one! This one isn't animated, but it fits and it'll do! :D

Last edited:

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
hahaha its so funny.
but it works xP
hey alex,
why not make a spoiler and put the pokes in it?
more and more pokes are gonna be comming in and its gonna take up a lot of real estate.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
hahaha its so funny.
but it works xP
hey alex,
why not make a spoiler and put the pokes in it?
more and more pokes are gonna be comming in and its gonna take up a lot of real estate.

Haha, I reckon its fine as it is for now. As more Pokemon join the list, I may do just that. :3

Looks like Swinub's winning the competition! You can change this by voting before 5pm tomorrow and giving some other Pokemon a vote or two! Incidently, is anyone thinking of entering our group competition for 75 points and a special prize?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
Haha, I reckon its fine as it is for now. As more Pokemon join the list, I may do just that. :3

Looks like Swinub's winning the competition! You can change this by voting before 5pm tomorrow and giving some other Pokemon a vote or two! Incidently, is anyone thinking of entering our group competition for 75 points and a special prize?
Count me in ;) I have an idea conveniently stored xD

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
well i just attempted to make a pokemon from other parts of pokemon in paint for the competition... i failed... :\
ima give it a few more attempts... but i might end up just verbally saying it instead of showing you guys a pic...

Back