• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
The guys commenting on the video "Scare in the air" said that the episode did get released but the link is been taken down!!

Can someone confirm this????

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Hey Should I evolve squirtle and Bulbasaur ???????

Bulbasaur is ok, you wont miss any important event apart from that minievent where you can teach bulbasaur solarbeam. If you consider cheating/hacking, you can evolve squirtle and later get another one to complete the Blastoise event. If you want the easy way then do it like the anime and stupid 10 years old Ash and dont evolve your Pokémon :D

Years
The guys commenting on the video "Scare in the air" said that the episode did get released but the link is been taken down!!

Can someone confirm this????
No, unfortunately there was never a release of beta including that episode. it was just a Youtube video. But Meta is planning to include that episode along with some others in his next release.

Espeonrules

~Pokemon Fan-Girl~
Years
The link was taken down :(

Look at the post two post above yours and you'll find a working link to download the game. Honestly, someone needs to put the link somewhere on the first post soon. I too spent quite some time trying to get the game.

Anyways, just wanted to say what a FANTASTIC game this is, metapod23! Just started playing it, and so far I'm about to battle Misty. I watched the anime when I was younger, so this game is total nostalgia for me. As I'm playing I'm like, "Oh, I remember that episode!" and such. I'm playing it straight like the anime, using the exact team that Ash uses, to get the full experience.

The only trouble I've had so far was figuring out that you need to talk to Daisy, then go back in and out of Mt. Moon, then talk to her again to initiate the Gym Battle with Misty. I was stuck for a while wondering why Daisy kept talking about underwater ballet. ^ ^

Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2021
Thanks, didn't notice that... And it took me awhile to figure out how to use the isp thing since I don't even have the gba for my gameboy emulator.

Simple instructions would be necessary in the first post as you've said, not only is the game itself missing from the link provided in the first post but just having the isp patcher isn't gonna be much help either if you don't have the game itself.

I was hoping this game would be better but I guess that Metapod couldn't completely make it exactly like the anime. I was hoping that Misty & Brock would follow me around... But oh well, it's not that big of a deal, but still, would be nice if it was possible to add in Misty & Brock sprites that follow you around, along with Pikachu staying outside of the pokeball. I wonder if Metapod has these in mind for his final product when he's finished.

Last edited:
Years
Hey, guys!
I've been here before and with the same problem, but... I finished everything up until the Bad to the Bone event and now I talked to Prof. Oak, but on my way to Victory Road, the event still won't activate. I wish I could figure out what the problem is. I've played this game twice from start until the Pokémonopolis event. Any advice would be appreciated guys.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Okay, since people have been having problems downloading the latest patch and metapod23 hasn't been online for months to fix the problem, we have changed the download link in the first post to one that actually works on the request of the community and to get this thread back in order.

I hope everybody has an enjoyable time playing.

Years
Hey, guys!
I've been here before and with the same problem, but... I finished everything up until the Bad to the Bone event and now I talked to Prof. Oak, but on my way to Victory Road, the event still won't activate. I wish I could figure out what the problem is. I've played this game twice from start until the Pokémonopolis event. Any advice would be appreciated guys.
There are some events which are meant to be done like that Gloom episode in nursery which your mom tells you and that Light Camera Quacktion as well as Go west young meowth episode. I am pretty sure you have missed some events that is why it is not activating

Wynchester

Legendary Trainer
Years
This is freaking awesome. Not gonna lie. One problem I noticed as far as glitches is with Blaine... He beat my *** so hard during the 1-on-1 battle it threw me a few towns away, which is supposed to happen because i forgot to use Cinnabar's PokeCenter. The glitch is, after he demolished me... I still got the badge. The script where i was supposed to get it didnt pop up ever, but I have the badge and cant battle him. I wouldnt normally mind... but i wanted to get Fire Blast for my Charmeleon. Just thought I would let you know.

Also, is it okay if I go in and edit a couple things with the game to fix some of the glitches I noticed?

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2021
I'm stuck inside Bills Lighthouse, after I've talked to Prof. Oak on the telephone, I talked to Bill, and tried to leave but it won't let me, I've even tried talking to Bill numerous times & the telephone. What do I do?

Back