• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Golden Island [Finished for this summer.]

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
Angel,

I speak Spanish. If you need a translator, PM me.

.Ángel~

Sombrero de Paja
Years
We seek a translator so that more people can enjoy the hack. Does anyone is offered?

More scans :)
Beta3_zps4db14bea.png

Last edited:

Danis

~Gamer the way of life~
Years
When will be release english version ? Looks like a pretty game ;)

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
Will all of the 1st 2nd and 3rd generation Pokemon be available in this hack when it is completed? I love what I see so far! Keep up the great work!

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2016
This hack looks great. Can't wait until the English version comes out

soulryu

Pirate Trainer
Years
I can translate perfectly Spanish to English if you want. also I live in a English speaking country and i was born in Argentina.

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
I can translate perfectly Spanish to English if you want. also I live in a English speaking country and i was born in Argentina.

I've already talked to Angel about it. However, it'll probably get done faster with two people working on it if you wanna split the job. Obviously we'd need to make sure Angel's okay with it first.

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
Hey guys,

I spoke to Angel and he said that he only wants to release the English version of Beta 3 here on PC. The Spanish version has been released on wahack, so if you don't mind playing in Spanish, go get it! Meanwhile soulryu and I are hard at work translating, and we hope to get an English version to you soon.

rhettz_emboar

Did you just pee??
Years
may i suggest adding some gen 4 or 5 pokemons in the game?
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Back