• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Indexing Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
In reply to Raging_Lugia, no it will not. Unlz-gba is for GBA roms - Firered, Ruby, etc.My Now, my problem is pretty wierd.
Importing front sprites is fine but when I try and import back sprites I change the the pallete using the Previous Palllete button (the palette before the default shiny) it screws up my front sprites for all pokemon and doesn't work properly with the back sprite either!
Anyone have any ideas? My hack is so close!

Last edited:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I did all of the steps but when I load up my game and find the pokemon it is just a blue screen and freezes.
Maybe you've done something wrong or your rom just crashed.

Hey! redyoshi! exellent job on this. but i hav a question. Does this work for ds games?like pearl?
maybe if you try...not really

will this work with pokemon diamond?
Ofcourse not.

In reply to Raging_Lugia, no it will not. Unlz-gba is for GBA roms - Firered, Ruby, etc.My Now, my problem is pretty wierd.
Importing front sprites is fine but when I try and import back sprites I change the the pallete using the Previous Palllete button (the palette before the default shiny) it screws up my front sprites for all pokemon and doesn't work properly with the back sprite either!
Anyone have any ideas? My hack is so close!
Don't change the pallete with the previous pallete button. It won't work either.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2009
Late question, but:

I can't figure out backsprites. The transparency and overall shape is fine, but the colours are completely messed up. Am I not supposed to use Unlz-gba to do this (for a Fire Red game) or are there some hidden steps to this tutorial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back