• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted [V.2] [shh, no tears now, only dreams]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
Granted but you need to stay in school an extra 5 hours in return.

I wish that demakes of the newer games were made for older consoles.

Years
Granted. Light yagami created a world where only peaceful people live. He gets bored because there is no one to kill and decides to use his death note to have fun and kill people for his own pleasure.

I wish for pokemanz to be real

Reddo

Happy!
Years
Granted, it has the highest stats, but now it doesn't learn Tackle and Flail (just Splash).
And you're supposed to do something about google123's wish.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I'll do google123's wish.

Granted, but you never get your own Pokemon.

I wish there was a Pokecommunity app for smartphones.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Granted, but only I gain something from it!
I wish for the end of days.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Granted, but you probably should build an ark, I made it last 40 days and 40 nights.
I wish for unicorns to exist.

Nakala Pri

It'll burn and purge the land of all life, except for rubble.

I want a cheese toastie! :D

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Granted, but you become so extroverted that a local business owner shoots you with a shotgun because you annoyed him.

I wish Hollywood would make a decent X-Men film.

Nakala Pri

Granted, but the guy who plays the main role breaks his arm and then he get's replaced with a fat midget who replaces him for good. :P

I wish Nathan was online. ;-;

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Granted. You spend a good 10 years of your life enjoying 2 Christmas mornings until one day, the doctors forget to give you your meds and you realize you've been institutionalized for the past 30 years, living in a paranoid delusional state that revolves around bunnies.

I wish more people would recognize the awesomeness of Final Fantasy VI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back