• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

oh wow hi

casualCasualty

Super High School Level Fairy
Years
So hi hello you can call me CC or Kix or whatever you deem acceptable, really. uwu Nice to meet everyone! I hope to actually be active on a forum for once but between school and work and figuring out how to get into a college and playing pokemon things can be fun huhuhu. Uhm some things about me are that I live on tumblr, video games and coffee flow through my veins and sylveon is best pokemon.

I got Y version the day it came out and oh wow feelings. I can't wait to talk about it with other people and exchange friend codes and fun things~ uwu;;;;;

Years
Sylveon is one of my favorites so I agree. <33 I'm preparing to breed a nicely IVed Eevee to evolve into one now that I'm in postgame in my X. It's a great Pokemon and I'm loving so many more of the newer ones that were released with the sixth gen.

You should definitely be active though! Welcome welcome. This place is one of the coolest forums with some very nice people and we're always happy to chat with you or even help out if necessary. We'd love it if you stayed active and such, but of course it's understandable that school/work/other things get in the way. PokeCommunity sure is a nice breath of fresh air to help relieve stress, though~

See you around! Have a blast here and let me know if you need some help, CC.

Years
Hi and welcome, seems you'll fit in here just fine haha! :)
I haven't even acquired a sylveon :O *hides*
I stuck with aromitisse and love her to bits! xD
You seem to lead a rather busy life so hope you do find time to relax and hill on here :)

Back