• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I love working, cause the job is either in my own store(my parents had one and I might be doing one myself soon) or someplace I love.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I wish I had a job, mainly to support myself alot more. I feel bad for my dad he has to take care of three boys on his own and only one has a job. Plus his job doesn't cut him enough slack and it's hard for him to manage us and his bills. So when I get a job, I'm gonna help him as much as I can. And also of the first thing I'd do with my money if possible is donate to PC cause I also want to support this awesome forum. :)

Also happy St.Patrick's Day everyone.

I see mods and supporter get special titles under their usertitles too. No fair I want a special title too.Wahhh.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I'm on paid sick leave from work now, but I return on Wednesday. Work is good for me because it pays the bills, but it is by a long shot nothing like what I want to do for a living.

If I can one day get paid to do what I love, then all will be right in the world. :D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't have a job, either. T: Hopefully I will soon, considering I might be adopting a Uromastyx in the near(ish) future, and they have to eat every other day.

Apparently a job involving cooking would be bad, though. I just accidentally cut off some of my fingernail while peeling a potato haha. That could have been much worse.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I don't have a job, either. T: Hopefully I will soon, considering I might be adopting a Uromastyx in the near(ish) future, and they have to eat every other day.

Apparently a job involving cooking would be bad, though. I just accidentally cut off some of my fingernail while peeling a potato haha. That could have been much worse.

Ouch. I'm always very careful with knives because my hands are like.. my life.

Livewire stop spamming ;3
Nah I'm JK! Happy St. Patrick's day to you, too! Have you gotten your drink on yet? I had a Bud earlier and then I had a nice toffee pecan cream liqueur on the rocks. Was nice!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I applied for a summer job today where part of the requirement is participating in weekly LAN parties!!!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Nope, a technology summer camp if I get the job. It also includes DnD and LARPing.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Wow, that sounds really cool. I would love to work somewhere like that. So is it like you're gonna be a counselor or what not?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, Kura, why is that?
Be thankful that you aren't me- I still have a gash on the palm of my hand from playing with a knife. [;

So much inactivity. >_> I'm still working on the team to battle Jz.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, that makes sense. Seems like it would be difficult to keep your hands, of all things, safe?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
1 hour and no post! This is the apocalypse!
I don't value my hands too much. I should though

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
You just posted, so I guess the world will go on?

Same haha. {:
So. Have you guys been?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I am your savior!
The day was great. Spent a long time with my grandparents-uncle-aunt and cousin. It was really great! You?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Wow, that sounds really cool. I would love to work somewhere like that. So is it like you're gonna be a counselor or what not?

Yup. It's a sleepaway camp and they pay you a salary and also free room and board, including 3 all-you-can-eat meals a day, and you have 2-3 days off a week I think to explore whatever city you end up in.

Sounds like a pretty sweet job, Toujours! Keep us updated on that :3

I will :3 I'll know in less than a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back