• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Fire Red Not New 380 Subs.

TheHitAndKill

Youtube Me TheHitAndKill
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
I was doing a pokemon yellow playthrough but I couldn't stand the oldness of it. ( I played it before the newer ones when it came out) but I got use to color ha. So I am bringing you Fire Red Let's Play. As you see in the Title I have 380 subs, but only a few videos up why? Because they are private. I use to do youtube active but around a year ago I got bored with it. I wasn't having fun, but with the pokemon let's plays I am having fun and will continue my channel. Regardless of how many people watch my videos. Now I am back and most of my subs either haven't seen my videos in sub box or don't care that I am putting out new stuff. So here it is episode 1 of Fire Red Let's Play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzUoHLXwZU0

can a mod fix that link in the original post thanks

Last edited:
Back