• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea I heard that too.

We actually have an insectarium here in Montreal where you get to see all kind of bugs and learn about them. You could also get to taste some insect for yourself, either in candy or they cook them :P

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Now this is becoming really weird. Eating bugs? No thanks.
Try to picture yourself eating a spider for a second.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
It is true that eating some species of insects can provide you with much more nutrients than chicken can. Though this is some good news, I'm never letting any creepy crawly go near my mouth. Ever.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I completely agree with synerjee. I'll never let an insect come near my face nor eat it. Never! Please change the subject!!!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
One time at the swimming pool, I saw two ladybugs mating. I mean come on! It's a public swimming pool, you can't go out in the middle of the place and start fornicating!There's kids!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Has anyone tried roasted Scorpion?Its really good.

I never got the name 'Ladybug', pretty much like 'Mr.Mime'.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't get that name, either. Also, I hate Mr Mime.

My friend ate chocolate covered grasshopper once. c: Or maybe it was her brother- I can't remember. I've never eaten anything weird, though, unless chicken hearts count.

Edit-
Just seen the above post.

I don't know; I just got up like 15 minutes ago. I'm about to start getting work done that I didn't realize had to be done. D;

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
They're called lady bugs because of some story that dates about 400-500 years ago. Too lazy to explain LOL.

And JNathan, I just woke up like 3 hours ago. So day just started for me :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Well i had some tumor like thing removed from my ear today but i'll not go into detail to prevent people throwing up.But except that a normal Satarday.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I usually wake up around 9 or 10 latest. But I got up at 8h30 because my girlfriend's dog ran away when the door was open. Luckily he came back.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Or else you could have been killed
I wake up at latest 7AM. Even if i sleep at 1AM which is unusual.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I wake up at 5:30 AM because i gotta go to college but on the weekends or holidays i usually sleep around the afternoon. :x

Crux

Evermore
Years
I woke up at 6am today, fell asleep for about thirty minutes at 7am, and have been awake since then.
Aside from the overwhelming lethargy i'm fine. How's everyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back