• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What I ate today." thread.

Sirfetch’d

Woke, up a little too late for breakfast, so I decided to eat an early morning snack consisting of a brownie and Doritos. Later I ate nearly an entire watermelon before lunch. I had french fries for lunch, and now I am going to eat spaghetti for dinner!

Years
Had a softish hardboiled egg and 2 dried figs for breakfast. The mellowness of the egg constrasts well with the sharp sweet flavour of figs.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I ate breakfast in a hurry because I was going with to pick up my sister's ex. So cereal. And while trying to find the milk, I found unripe cherries and ate some of them. Some of the remaining cherries will go to my lizard as a treat.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
For breakfast, I had some blueberry pancakes. Some time after breakfast I had some potato salad in a sandwich form with some Pringles chips and for dinner I had this potato skillet thing which was potatoes with chicken, broccoli, bacon bits, and covered in a cheddar cheese sauce. It was good! And after dinner I had more Pringles and crackers with peanut butter as snacks.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Too much. -_-;

Had two Nutella sandwiches, 4 bananas, a slice of cheesecake, rice, chicken, potatoes. And something else I don't remember.

My body must hate me. Hah.

Years
I had sugar apple today and honestly it tastes like custard you'd think it was candy. I also had Costco chicken today.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
I had a croissant, a Belgian chocolate twist, and a chicken club baguette. Oh, and a peach and apricot smoothie.

Damn, I love Greggs so much.

Sirfetch’d

At a bowl of lucky Charms for breakfast and then had a ham sandwich for lunch with a slice of watermelon. Now I am eating a peanut butter cookie!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Two hamburgers that my uncle made, I didn't use any mayo, or ketchup - I did add mustard and horseradish instead.

Years
This morning I had a bowl Cheerios for breakfast, nothing for lunch and dinner was chicken marsala with a salad on the side.

Black Ice

[XV]
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2023
beans, cliff bar, protein shake, potatoes. probably will do chicken tonight

bulkin aint easy

Sirfetch’d

So far today I have only eaten a bowl of cereal and a banana(woke up late :D)

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
Years
I had a slice of ice cream cake, a cupcake ('cause my friend made a bunch for me since my birthday was yesterday), 3 chicken strips with honey mustard dipping sauce, mashed potatoes & gravy, and a biscuit. I'm about to have some nacho cheese Doritos & french onion dip too 'cause I'm a little hungry.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Had some "Buffalo Wings" too bad I have to add tons of hot sauce for them to be spicy and garlic to give it a sour taste, well thats me. Buffalo sauce has too much lemon for my taste.

Back