• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Well-Hidden Legendary?

Most Well-Hidden Legendary?

• Moltres - RBY/FRLG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Articuno - RBY/FRLG

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Zapdos - RBY/FRLG

• Lugia - GSC

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Ho-Oh - GSC

• Kyogre - Emerald

• Groudon - Emerald

• Rayquaza - RSE

• Regice - RSE

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Regirock - RSE

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Registeel - RSE

• Rotom - DP

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Giratina - DP

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Regigigas - DP

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Azelf - DP

• Uxie - DP

• Heatran - DP

• Mewtwo - RSE/FRLG

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
You know Big-N likes to hide legendaries (And legendary-wannabes) in places where people would least expect, but what one do you think is the hardest to find? Running Legendaries, Event Legendaries (Mew, Celebi, Manaphy (And thus, Phione, although it is not really legendary) Jirachi, Darkrai, Arceus, Shaymin) and legendaries found in-plot do not count (Hence that Groudon and Kyogre are only listed for Emerald). And yes, I am aware that Rotom is not legendary, but it is treated as one.
Personally I say that it was Mewtwo in FRLG, Lugia in GSC, Regi's in RSE, and Rotom in DP.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
Mesprit and Cresselia count as Running Legendaries. It's like 12:30 AM here so I'm a little groggy.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
Umm, you dont have Mew on your poll. It WAS the ultimate hidden Poke of all time. It was the first pokemon patent and even Nintendo didnt know it was in the game until it started showing up in glitches way back in RGBY. So, Mew wins... Its existance was only revealed by ACCIDENT, not hackers or was placed obtainably in-game.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
Well this is voting for LEGITly obtained pogeymanz, without glitches or anything. And Mew is technically an event pokemon.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 26, 2009
I'm gonna have to go with the Regi's on this one, Regice in particular since his resting place was a bit harder to find than the others. Those visual braille puzzles were really annoying, I needed a pad of paper to write everything down.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
I would have to say regigigas. Not because he himself was that hard to find, but because you had to have already gotten all three other regis which is a challenge.

Years
It has to be gratina it was hard to find not the accual cave finding the room where gratina was was really hard to find and for some reason for me trying to get out was much muchharder

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Regi's actually win something.

I'm gonna have to go with the Regi's on this one, Regice in particular since his resting place was a bit harder to find than the others. Those visual braille puzzles were really annoying, I needed a pad of paper to write everything down.

Agreed, it was quite the difficult task to find them. Took me a long time, and to find the Pocket Monsters to unlocks the secrets. Oy, it was just a pure challenge.

Regi's without a doubt, take my selection. Regice was the main problem to find for me as well.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
I must say I agree that the Regis are the most difficult to find. Sure, you could have stumbled across the three caves, but then after that it's not all so easy since the use of Relicanth and Wailord is still needed... And reading Braille took a bit of time too.

Just a somewhat interesting fact which I got told by my friend the other day about the Regis; apparently their locations in Hoenn were based on positions in Japan where the Atomic bombs hit in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And as a result they are also capable of using the move Explosion.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
That's actually a little interesting! =3 I'm trying to catch Registeel right now. He's being stubborn, unlike his brothers.
Regice - 4 Ultra Balls
Regirock - 1 Poke Ball (I hit the wrong button), 1 Ultra Ball (This is the one I caught him in)
Registeel - 17 and counting.

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
Years
Giratina. It took me AGES to find him, seeing as I almost always got lost in those horrible rooms instead of just walking through a cave or something.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
Giratina was pretty hard, too.

Guess what? I just realized the chance of catching Registeel with an ultra ball is 2% or 6/255! Oh joy! [/obvious sarcasm]

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
rayquaza. i had a hard time going to his test at the first game...

Years
  • Age 31
  • N.Y
  • Seen Jul 6, 2016
Gratina! it took me forever to find. I had to find the cave and then the room.
It was a long and stressfull time.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
Years
lol, it took me about a minute to find Giratina and I caught it on my first try :)
The most annoying would be Latios/Latias since you didn't have the marking map...

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2015
I found Giratina annoying, until I looked it up on Serebii. But now that I think about it, rayquaza was hard the first few times also.

Bellosom

Can't a Kid be a dreamer?
Years
Giratina.
IT is a brilliant pattern you need to do, before 30 room or your kicked out.
It's brilliant, but can be easy[I got threw the very first time]

fade101

I rawr youu!!
Years
Im with you dude...
You actually have to have Relicanth and Wailord in your team to open the cave to the Braille thingy and then you have to dig, and then you have to uhhh *scratches head*
something...
They pretty much deserves the title...

Back