• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Reapers: Keepers of the Balance (M) (OOC)

Years
@Dcjboi, Nakuzami, Geras and Heretostay - You guys really need to get posting and catch up! I would like to move into the next chapter very soon.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Should I take initiative and go ahead and assume Geras won't post?

Years
I think Geras has been waiting on you. You guys might want to try communicating between yourselves a bit more so misunderstandings like these don't happen.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Nope, it's my fault. I think I've waited far too long to worry about whether my post satisfies me or not. I'm gonna just cobble something together so that we can continue the story since there's no sense in holding things up any longer.

Edit: Posted. This is the post Luka needs, but not the post he deserves. I feel like I could have done better, but whatever.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
Name: Rob Chapman
Physical Age: 25
Actual Age: 1600

Appearance: Rob is about 2 Meters high, has blond hair, Dark blue eyes and quite thin.
When trying to go unnoticed in the human world He wears black pants and a gray hoodie
When on missions he wears a black cloak

Personality: Rob is quite good at making people reveal their motives and personality without revealing much about himself. He can also easily make friends with people one flaw in his personality is that he is easily angered and when angered he makes mistakes

Weapon(s): He always carries a scythe with him with a dark black blade. it folds up into a small rod

Past Life: Rob was a King in England he helped created cures too cancer, blindness and the deaf. He also saved many life's and fought in many wars. While he was preparing the cures for trade an army led by a Harbinger during the battle a Grim reaper found and saved him

Special Gifts/Talents: While training to become a reaper he found that he could slow time down for a short amount of time after time returned to normal he became slow and weak
when in danger he can completely stop time allowing him to escape when it ends he faints and wakes up in a few hours
Any Other Info:

Years
You need a lot more information before I can accept you I'm afraid, try looking at the other sign-ups. Also, the Harbingers have only been revealed recently.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Time to revive the Amazon mission! Sorry about the absence. Now, what do you say we do this thing, Nakuzami?

oops oops oops oops oops oops oops oops oops ._.;

I'll definitely see what I can do, lol. Don't have so much homework that I can't do this, pfft.

EDIT: Okay, posted. A short post to get back into the game, I guess. We'll have to catch up to the others soon, pfft.
With that, I'm off for the night.

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Hey. Geras and I wrapped it all up for this chapter. I hope you guys like the CSS post format and looking forward to the next chapter.

Years
I'll be giving you the information for the next chapter soon.

Edit: The short novel you wrote was brilliant guys :D

Last edited:
Years
Well guys, I have concluded my bit for the last chapter with Adrian returning home. It was rather uneventful compared to how the rest of you concluded (accept for Hereto and Naku who we are still waiting for), but oh well. It's the next bit of my post you should probably be more interested in - for the first time in this RP there have been a few hints as to who the harbingers are and what they want... not that I'll confirm anything you guess as true or not anyway, but I figure you'd like to know. xD

Furthermore, here is the information for the next chapter - but as usual don't begin it until I post the beginning of the new chapter in the IC.

Chapter Four

This set of missions will once again see our characters coming into conflict with their harbinger counterparts throughout their course. Whether you win or lose and how your conflict affects the mission will be up to you guys but as usual I advise you that these characters will again be present later on in the plot and at this point are still more powerful than our own characters.

1. Spencer, Adrian and Bernard: During the course of a simple mission another reaper came to be aware of a low-key harbinger operation in an unspecified location in Alaska's tundra. The harbingers are, in much the same way they were building up an army of vampires, creating an army of snowbeasts. These are fairly powerful demons having sharp protrusions, coming in a variety of shapes, and having the ability to freeze things (they are more or less possessed snow/ice sculptures) but are much less resilient than vampires and a bit slower too. Nevertheless this mission will be more dangerous than the warehouse mission in Russia because of the more powerful harbingers present.

2. Luka and Destiny: This is an unusual mission. You are to protect the twelve-year-old daughter of two parents of Atlantean decent (who were killed after refusing to join the harbingers). The girl is a powerful seer, but has little control over her rare gift. You are to hide and guard her on Aoraki (Mt. Cook), New Zealand whilst the Grims Deliberate on whether or not the child is to be brought to Limbo and trained as a Reaper. She is being pursued by Harbingers but has managed to avoid detection on her own thus far.

3. Masato and Camillia: Several lost souls have mysteriously appeared throughout the city of Bagkok, Thailand. Little information is known about the sudden appearance of such a great number of lost souls (approximately seven at this point but with a high likelihood of more appearing) but the last two reapers to investigate the matter did not return. You are to capture these lost souls as quickly and as subtly as possible and return them not to the Gates but to Limbo so the Grim Reapers can identify them. Harbinger involvement is likely.​

Years
I believe we are waiting on you at the moment Hereto. Also, does Luka need anyone to find him because I could have Adrian do that.

Nakuzami

Years
Okay! Between auditions and rehearsals for my school play, varying amounts of homework and watching Grimm (d;), I haven't had much time to be on the computer. I'll see if I can finish my Health project (on Schizophrenia. What fun!) and then type up a post. If not, I'll definitely have one up before the weekend.

Cheers, for the moment!

Nakuzami

Years
YOU CAN'T RUSH GOOD WORK AND GENOCIDE, OKAY?

I'll try and post tomorrow. I . . . oh, well, I do have something rather lengthy to do, but . . . I should be able to post tomorrow. Pinky promise!

Back