• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Fire, Divine Water [OOC-SU] [T]

Which Family is teh bestest evar?

• Total voters

NV

Dracon Leader
Years
I see... Too many problems with this than I'd care to list. But here's some of the more obvious ones.

• There's no monetary item in this RP, so a salesman seems rather pointless, no?
  • I couldn't find any indication of whether Tradesman or Salesmen would be the right term. You didn't seem to indicate whether currency existed yet.
    [*]Moreover, with families that help within, they'd usually reject any outsiders. They also wouldn't charge each other for items.
  • Would a tradesman be possible then?
    [*]While the "gemless" deformity isn't quite an issue (it does add some individuality, which anyone who knows me knows that I enjoy) I feel your pokemon link should have all of its types and moves available to learn.
  • I supose I can keep it at just missing the gem
    [*]Your proof of reading... Only tells me that you looked at the map. Honestly, from your sign-up, it looks like you didnt read the plot or any of it at all.
  • I wasn't really sure how to prove that I read it all. I may have missed something when I read it. I'll read it over again and edit my post.
    [*]Lastly, a backpacker? I mean, in some RP's that could work, but an RP like this? You'd be roleplaying alone, backpacking through empty forests and interacting with literally no one else in the RP.
  • I work well in RPs when I start out only working with my characters, I prefer them to be a stranger to all the other characters so I can work up with all of them.
If you could help me work out my Characters flaws I'd really appreciate it. Just give me some time to reread the post so I can figure out what I overlooked the first time.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I enjoyed the posts so far, and I'll notify the other three to post.

Also, I'll make a character for Sacred fire (One a few of you will be familiar of, I've used him once before!).

[*]I couldn't find any indication of whether Tradesman or Salesmen would be the right term. You didn't seem to indicate whether currency existed yet.
[*]Would a tradesman be possible then?
[*]I supose I can keep it at just missing the gem
[*]I wasn't really sure how to prove that I read it all. I may have missed something when I read it. I'll read it over again and edit my post.
[*]I work well in RPs when I start out only working with my characters, I prefer them to be a stranger to all the other characters so I can work up with all of them.
[/LIST]If you could help me work out my Characters flaws I'd really appreciate it. Just give me some time to reread the post so I can figure out what I overlooked the first time.
  • With close families, money is useless.
  • The thing is, trading wouldn't really apply either. Families in this era did things for each other, they didn't put a price on anything. Understand what I mean? Everyone helps everyone, on their side of the family at least.
  • nothing says you can't primarily have the pokemon learn dark moves, and train dark styles and not ice styles.
  • Indicate something about the writing itself, as everyone else has done.
  • I'm just saying, a backpacker doesn't really suit an RP with a set area such as this one. You want to be interacting with others, at least some (I say that because there are a few antisocial characters).

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Do we gotta wait for -Grayscale-, Mick Fizz, & NightOfRemorse to post before everyone else is free to post? I hope I can post soon.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
I'm going to post here to say i would like to reserve a divine water spot (although i acknowledge that reservation is pretty pointless now). I am currently writing up my SU and it should be up within the hour (depending on how well the creative juices are flowing). Have been keeping an eye on this since it was posted but have only just gotten enough free time to guarantee regular posting. Excited to see it has finally started.

EDIT: Here is my SU.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Arctos is Accepted.

It's nice to see that the poll is nice and tied up again, 50-50.
Srsly gaiz, whos bettr?

I wonder how many spots we have left...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be gone starting July 22nd, and I won't be back til sometime between August 7th and August 9th.

Years
My SU

Spoiler:

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
I understand we are waiting for the last two of the family leading siblings to post but would like to ask if anyone knows when exactly this is expected to be. I have no issue waiting and dont want to come across as if I am rushing people! I'm just curious and anxious to get started (especially when I read some of the awesome SUs).

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
My SU

Spoiler:
You, sir, are accepted.

If I may highlight a personal interest here, I did enjoy the fact that he could be addicted to his own potions, as well as the fact that all of his abilities come with a downside.

^.^ My vote for Sacred Fire, there are so HOT HOT, HOT! X3
Woo~ I'm in your signature!

I understand we are waiting for the last two of the family leading siblings to post but would like to ask if anyone knows when exactly this is expected to be. I have no issue waiting and dont want to come across as if I am rushing people! I'm just curious and anxious to get started (especially when I read some of the awesome SUs).
I don't think there's a specific time, but hopefully soon!

EDIT:

Okay, I just had to give this little gem a spotlight! CONGRATULATIONS NightOfRemorse, you've struck my funny bone!!

Adeline Densetsu
Addie squinted down at the crowd as a girl from Sacred Fire began to speak about their mother spoiling them. Well isn't that great for you, does she change your diapers too?
XD

Last edited:

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
I thought an exact time might be a bit hopeful xD. I only asked because when looking through some people's profiles (being nosey and trying to get an idea of the times people are active) I noticed -grayscale- had not been active for a little while. However looking now I see they were back online as of 40 minutes ago. Which makes me look a bit of a fool and bit creepy xD can't wait to get started!

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I thought an exact time might be a bit hopeful xD. I only asked because when looking through some people's profiles (being nosey and trying to get an idea of the times people are active) I noticed -grayscale- had not been active for a little while. However looking now I see they were back online as of 40 minutes ago. Which makes me look a bit of a fool and bit creepy xD can't wait to get started!

Don't worry! I do that all the time xD

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
Oh yeah Akio. I'm so proud of myself to actually get a signature done, even if all it is is words and the image from a personality test I took. . . ^.^'

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I used to have the personality test image in my sig, but then I took a "signature exeeds forum height regulations" to the knee.

.....yeah, that was a lame joke. I personally think your signature would look great centered, instead of align left. (you can use [center ] [/center ] for that)

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
Thank you for the advice. ^.^

Yeah, this is cool, but I've been trying signature shops to get one ordered for me.The first one I tried still hasn't replied or anything :(

Aw well, I will get right on centring the picture!

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Signature shops?

I can make you a signature. It won't be clickable like Akio-san's, but it can have all kinds of stuff on it (I can make a photoshop edit and such. You just need to tell me what you want on it, and I can render it on Monday, when my sisters computer is fixed.)

I'm not the best at it, but if you really need one and nobody is responding to you I can surely do it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
You know, request places where you can get one done. You could if you wanted to, but it's fine, really. ^.^

I can just get myself one later, or maybe figure out how to make a signature picture on my own.

Back