• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How Long have you played BW2?

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
The game has been out for 23 days in North America and I have played for 104 hours. I'm I weird?

Also, I just caught ALL 300 POKEMON!!! (of the new unova pokedex)

How long have you played the game and how far have you come?

Sirfetch’d

I am only about 23 hours in because of school and college football, but only have about 1/4 of the Unova Dex completed.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I've had White 2 since the day the games came out because of preordering it and have invested over 100 hours into the game. Currently working to complete White Trehollow so I can get a Shiny Dratini.

#isthenumbersign
Years
Last time I checked I think it was close to 50 hours. Been slowing down a lot actually. Played a lot in the first few days and then post-game stuff slows down.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I have at least 55 hours on my Black 2. Right now I'm EV training a few Pokèmon so that I can beat the world tournament. I still have a lot to do, like beat the world tournament, beat battle subway. Complete pokèdex, battle champion again.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
The date I got White 2 was the 23rd of....June? That's the last-modified date of my White 2 rom. (Yes, I play it on emulator.) Wow, it's been a long time.

I've finished all the in-game stuff and most of the post-game stuff. Explored the whole region, finished White Treehollow and evolved my shiny Dratini to a shiny Dragonite, yea..all that. Too many to list lol. Now just training up my team to level 100 and trying to complete the Habitat List of the pokedex (which is hard for me as I'm playing on an emulator and I don't have wifi settings for it.)

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Been playing it since I got it. Not continuous I have reset the game. Will reset it again so I can have the storylines of between black and white 1

Tranca

Monolith
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
About 25 hours. Just getting the momentum of the game going now. I got it on release day.

Pinta77

15 hours on black 2, 6 hours on white 2. And I got them from gamefly a few days after they were released.

TheUnown

Super Lurker
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Playing since the North American release. Also have a few dozens hours down. Currently in Undella Town, but working on Join Avenue and filling Pokedex and training before moving on into the next gym. Taking it slow =)

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
I haven't had much time to play my Black 2 due too school but I have 24 hours worked up and just beaten Marlon's gym.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I've almost completed the game, another 82 'Mons left to go & that's pretty much it~

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
For me...I can only make approximations, 'cause I'm currently playing. (Black Tower's killing me...White Treehollow was worse. xD) It's about 24-72 hours. Probably in the 50s or the 40s.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
about 32 h , I bought it the other week.

I have about 20 caught Pokémon. seen about 220 or so. (If i try to fill the dex then I'll do it last )

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
Adventure Started: 10/7/2012 - Time: 91:45

• Hall of Fame Debut - 10/11/2012 [20:11]
  • Times Linked - 135
  • Wild Pokemon Encounters - 953
  • Trainers Battled - 462
  • Movie Shoots - 25
  • Wins at the PWT - 5
  • Recommendations at Hinamizawa (Join Avenue) - 219
Unova Dex -