• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, newbie here...

Markus1992

Azura
Years
Hey.

My name is Markus, but I usually refer to myself as 'Azura' when using forums... although I'm not sure why... 'Azura' is a shade of blue I think, and my favourite colour is blue... which is why I use it... so yeah. :/

Anyways, I am a newbie to this forum... so be nice. :) Thought I would introduce myself, hopefully I'm posting this in the right area... I've only ever registered to a forum once before, which was the 'Pokemon World Online' forum... but I'm afraid I've moved on. :(

Sooo... hey. :)

Oh... and Arcanine rules. ;) Although, I do like any fire pokemon... oh, and water pokemon too... aswell as Ice. Hmmm... so difficult to have a favourite these days.

Oharo

̣
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2011
Why hello thar. Welcome to Pokecommunity! That's cool I guess. I'm no good with the colours too though. I like blue too. Hehe.

Well, everyone in this forum is pretty nice actually. I think you'll like it here. The community is generally quite friendly, as from a newbie's point of view. It's much better than other forums that i've been on any way *cough*. Well, it's okay to move on. This forum has a lot to offer too.

Oh? I like Arcanine too. I'm actually considering him for the fire pokemon in my Poke-team.

Ice..?

363Spheal.png

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hi Markus!

ema-confidentb.gif

Well, everyone should be nice to newbies; they our new friends. <3 Anyhow, welcome to PC! A nice friendly website, where everyone is nice. <3 You know; I like shades of blue too! <3 My favourite color is green, but my second favourite is Blue. <3

Anyhow, first, yup! Your posting in the right area; this board is for newbies to introduce themselves. <3 Hm, well, since this is your second time on a forum, I'm glad you chose PC! ^^

Allow me to show you some helpful links: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6294350&postcount=2

Those helpful links can help you get the feel from the forum. <3 It also has the rules and FAQ link on there, sooo... it might be a good idea to read over them, just so you'll know what is and what's not allowed, as well as answer some questions you might have. <3

I like fire pokemon too! <3 You know, I've had a dream yesterday that I was a fire typed gym leader! owo I've had an Arcanine (which is awesome BTW) a Chandelure, and I think a Typhlosion. <3 Water and Ice pokemon are very nice too!

...Especially good ol' Milotic. <333 For Ice Pokemon, I love Froslass. <3

Anyhow, I hope you'll enjoy yourself! If you ever want to talk, I'm always open to Vistor Messages, or Private messages. <3

Markus1992

Azura
Years
Thanks for the welcomes.

You should definitely use 'Arcanine' in your team Oharo, I feel like I'm betraying it if I ever leave it out. :/

And thanks for the link Miss Doronjo, I will check it out. I wish I had dreams related to Pokemon, instead I have to leave it down to my good, old imagination. I don't think I've ever had a Pokemon dream actually... :/

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Her Azura/Markus. Welcome to PC. I'm pretty sure everyone will be nice here. lol. Be sure to read the FAQ and the Rules. Enjoy your time. I'm sure you will as long as you follow them rules. lol. See ya around.

Laci

Scrafty Lover
Years
I'm slightly new to PC. I joined yesterday or so. xD
That's an interesting nick name to call yourself. A shade of blue hmm... Well if I could name myself a shade of a colour I bet it would be something purple or red.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Let's all remember it's not very nice to just default to asking every new member to read the rules and the FAQ in every introduction. D; At least try and be sociable enough to reply to the first post. They were awesome enough to make an introduction, so they deserve a personal welcome, right?

Oh hey there, Markus! :D Sorry I hijacked your thread there. Talk about rude, right?

Another fire-type fan! They're my favorites... and I use 'em way too much, actually. But, it's cool. I never claimed to be good at competitive strategy or anything. Doesn't matter too much if a ground-type could come along and wipe the floor with me. Haha.

Arcanine definitely owns, and of course, your introduction was just fine. :]

See ya around, m'kay?

Markus1992

Azura
Years
Hello Laci, i joined approximately a week ago... but i've only just got around to making an introduction. As for my nickname... thats the result of every other nickname you attempt to use 'already being in use'. :/

Hello Hidoran. Hahaha, i dont mind. :P And thanks for the welcome.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Why don't you betray Arcanine and worship Snorlax instead.

Hi! Welcome to Pokecommunity. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

P.S Arcanine is cool as well.

Back