• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Spoiler:

Just realised I'm getting hungry. Guess I'll have some chips to go with this Dr Pepper. I'm feeling suicidal today, clearly.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I dunno, it might be

I'm not sure what's inside it though

//totally not browsing anthro pokemon girls, nope, not a chance

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm pretty sure percentages don't work like that. :b

I'm not sure what I want to do right now. Sis and I accidentally almost pulled an all nighter so she's still sleeping. And since she normally sleeps in pretty late I don't have much idea when she'll be waking. We were supposed to have gone shopping today but I guess it'll have to wait until tomorrow. As long as we get some shopping done while there is no sales tax.

Years

We can battle on the server! Or I dunno.

But yeah silly people and not knowing percentages! Each time you drink a soft drink, you multiply the probability of you having a heart attack by 1.2

So if the odds of you having a heart attack is like 0.00005 or whatever, each time you take a drink, you multiply that by 1.2, that's how it works.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well she woke up a few minutes after I started reading a book, so we watched some netflix and now we're going to be heading out to do a little shopping after i get off the computer. Which I wanted to do after I showed her something but instead she decided that she'll just wait for me to come out of my room. le sigh I'll just show her lateer.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Shopping is one of the many many things my sister and I do together sooo
But I wouldn't expect you males you really understand. :b

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I am so bored

DANCE NAKED COVERED IN HONEY AMONG ANGRY BEES FOR MY AMUSEMENT