• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
i parry

fTGhgO6.jpg

and i lunge for your heart!

Spoiler:

Now, best picture so far ;) Does not take much to look cool like you in that picture.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I want hair like that. :c

I would want hair like that too, except I would have to cut mine quite a bit :P
yeah it looks better than I thought it did now that I look at the pictures. I gel it up cause I hate it being in the way.It's not really long , I just like it better short and gelled. I hope to get it cut soon but how I cut it it should look better gelled than it does now.

Well two pictures of me

Spoiler:

Your hair's looking nice. :)

@Nathan Way to get the girls man. Pimping.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
You have a nice chin. Are you German?

I'm a bit Irish, German, Czech, etc., etc. But really, I live in America so have no real clue as to most of my history. I mean, my last name has german origin... I don't know, really. I am just a mixed bag of American :/

Years
Maybe I am, haha. But you do have a nice chin, though. I have a habit of guessing national origins :P Serious though, not a lot of guys have manly chins to take care of. You've done the sensible thing of shaving and showing that mthr off.

I bet you're just kinda cheesed that we're talking about chins and all.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2016
yeah it looks better than I thought it did now that I look at the pictures. I gel it up cause I hate it being in the way.It's not really long , I just like it better short and gelled. I hope to get it cut soon but how I cut it it should look better gelled than it does now.

Your hair's looking nice. :)

@Nathan Way to get the girls man. Pimping.

Hey thank you! :D

So went walking today and my brother took this photo, my hair looks nice there as well :D
Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
Years
^Adorbs

Okay, massive influx of pictures ahead. Sorry! And none of this was copy/pasted, I swear [/sarcasm]:

My friends and I went ice skating in the hottest day of the summer. It was pretty fun, though the rink was covered with puddles by the end.
Spoiler:

I fell two seconds after this photo.
Spoiler:

Obligatory group picture. =D (also, my hair makes me seem so much taller than I really am)
Spoiler:

Afterwards we went to Flushing Meadow Park to play with the water. It's the cite of the huge globe from the World Fair years ago.
Spoiler:

Cause she's probably one of the most amazing people I've had the privilege of meeting.
Spoiler:

Another groupie. I broke my glasses earlier, so I'm not wearing them. :c
Spoiler:

These were from yesterday. We played billiards first. =D
Spoiler:

I'm trying to teach her how to play. On her first day, she became SO much better than me. o_o
Spoiler:

I just really like this picture.
Spoiler:

Eventually decided to crash at my friend's house. She's creaming me at Mario Kart Wii. :C
Spoiler:

Cheeky af. I need braces, if you couldn't tell. :I
Spoiler:

One last groupie. I don't know if I'll ever see the dude next to me again. :c That's why yesterday was so special to me. I loved that dude, it hurts to see him leave.
Spoiler:

bittenlip

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Selfie central

For anybody interested, this is me!

I have no idea if I've even uploaded this properly :') and apologies for it being in black and white, I was playing around with it and forgot to save it as a new file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back