• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

peace out world

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I do not exactly know a specific age I want to die, but preferably before my way of life suffers and I can no longer do a lot of things any more and enjoy life or need to take a million medicines just to live.

Years
I think I'm okay with dying now. Not that I want to end it now, but I wouldn't regret it if I passed away. I think I've experienced enough of life to know that I've been satisfied. I never had life goals - or maybe I never took them that seriously, so my life hasn't been particularly fulfilling. I guess a fulfilling life wasn't something I was looking for. But I think I can say that I've lived. It isn't much, but it's good enough.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
Well I'm not really gonna pick a number because I don't want to think about it. It's not really in my control. So what's the point in thinking about it?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
When I'm very very old and hopefully not lucid enough to understand what's going on. I'll think cancer is the name of a tree found native to Rhode Island.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Hmmm.....I'm gonna say 25.

I've got no problem with aging, and would love to be a seasoned 40 year old super-smooth hotshot badass, but I just don't think I'll make it there for some reason.

Bartolomeo

Youtube = Crap
Years
I don't wanna die. The thought that I'd die someday terrifies me. I become depressed just thinking about it. :<

But yeah..probably ~120. That much is long enough, I guess. But I doubt I'd live to see the day I turn 101. People generally die before they reach 100 around here.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Oh boy didn't see this thread here.

As a kid I always said I wanted to live to 100. And while that would be nice, I know it's only about 50% likely to happen So if I die at 80 or 90 I'd be fine with that. As long as I as die satisfied with my life, I'm fine.

Sirfetch’d

I dont have an age necessarily, but just when I have done everything I want to do in life. The I will consider it complete.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I want to die when I've done everything I've always wanted to. I guess 70-80 years should do it.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Whenever I'm done, and I can say I've completed the bucket list of things I wish to do at least once in my life.

Should probably take me an extra 100 years, it -is- quite a lot. :\

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Triple figures, and preferably 110, so that I could say that I'd lived in 3 centuries. That is, if I do end up dying! :D

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Well ain't that a depressing question. I would love to die somewhere around the age of 500, but I highly doubt that will happen.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Preferably whenever I lose my mind, am unable to think for myself, or cannot fend for myself, is when I would like to be taken to the underworld. I don't really have any specific age.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
104, to beat my grandgrandmother who left the world at 103. I'd take every measure to try and live an active and non-sick life after 70 or something when my body likely starts to rot. Ugh, this was depressing to think of, I think I shall go and google some kittens.

Most preferably though, I would like to stop aging NOW and live forever. Actually.

Back