• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
but chatot is so ugly when compared to the voluptuous and plump physique of the ice queen jynx

and i haven't slept yet btw

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Chris, I had forgotten that you're in New Zealand and was surprised because you posted that at what is 9am where I live.

Chatot is better than Jigglypuff/Jynx, in my opinion. Unless you use that demonic Jigglypuff I posted the other day because that was awesome.

Years
Chris, I had forgotten that you're in New Zealand and was surprised because you posted that at what is 9am where I live.

Chatot is better than Jigglypuff/Jynx, in my opinion. Unless you use that demonic Jigglypuff I posted the other day because that was awesome.

I also live close to Chris' timezone, he's 2 hours ahead of me since I live on the east coast of Australia.

4th Generation always seemed to have lots of forgettable Pokemon, especially Chatot. The only thing I remember about it was that its Chatter move was banned from wi-fi. Jigglypuff was always the better singer if the anime is anything to go by.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'll always like Gen IV because it's the most familiar. Diamond version was my first game. But yeah, some of the Pokemon weren't the best.

It's 2 and I'm just not eating breakfast haha. x: I was busy this morning helping to move stuff out of my (now dead) grandmother's apartment.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Gen 4 was ok, sadly I was disinterested when I first played Diamond and put it aside for a while. I didnt even realize Platinum existed for a long time, I rediscovered Gen IV around HGSS and I no like"no way,Johto Remakes :O " I did eventually beat The Elite 4, I have some post game stuff to do still.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Blah, you guys are sending me mixed signals. -_-;

Also, Chatter's a banned move? My guess of the liberty that comes with it?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
man idek what's banned in the pokemon universe i'm just here to be like 'haha i like to have fun' and then beat your ass with body slam or something

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Gen 4 was ok, sadly I was disinterested when I first played Diamond and put it aside for a while. I didnt even realize Platinum existed for a long time, I rediscovered Gen IV around HGSS and I no like"no way,Johto Remakes :O " I did eventually beat The Elite 4, I have some post game stuff to do still.

Weird this is exactly what I was like with Platinum just about. I found out about t's existence when HGSS came out.

Chatot is banned from the GBU (Global Battle Union) completely because of Chatter so meaning you can't use it in online battles anymore. I think it was because people would record obscene stuff as it's cry and so when the parents of children found out their kid was doing that, they probably complained. Or I assume that's what happened.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
uh what does chatter do exactly

You can record voice into your DS's microphone and the recording is played back as Chatot's cry during the attack. The attack itself just does damage and can confuse the target. I guess you can see how people took the recording part to insult people with.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
People always have to ruin nice things.

/mega-yawnnnnnnn z.z

/eats-cheetos

Yay for AMG runs with TwilightBladey

Sir Codin

Drugs.

....that's the only explanation I can think of for why this exists.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
o________________O WTBEANS WAS THAT... First, inappropriate material is inappropriate, but that face. THAT FACE. I'm going to have nightmares.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I prefer hunting for shiny Pokemon over battling. It just gets boring, in my opinion. If I'm EV training a team to battle a friend, it's a lot more entertaining. I really ought to finish re-beating Soulsilver so I can SR for shiny legendaries for my trade shop.

Anyone still around?

Years
I prefer hunting for shiny Pokemon over battling. It just gets boring, in my opinion.
Hunting for shiny Pokemon sounds like the most boring thing you can do in a Pokemon game. Like, let's run around having battles and hoping that one-in-a-million shiny appears! I think that's when it's time to put the game away and find something else to do.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I use the Pokeradar, though. I once managed to catch three shiny Pokemon in one chain. It's a lot easier that way, of course, so long as you know how to do it correctly. I didn't before, and could never chain enough for a shiny. I:

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I got 10 Spoink from the last chain I did in Pearl. Since then, I havent been able to chain right ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back