• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
vampire krimm got it!
^^ the programmer's gonna be back later today, he said he'll give me the screenshots then. don't worry, i'll bug him untill he does!
archayos: glitchfinder's right, the game's changed an aweful lot since the first demo. just check back a few pages to see some new screenshots ^^
and no, there's no second demo yet, we're working on it.

in other news, nevvy's learning sugi art! you'll see artwork of the demo fakes and some other preveiws on the game's website we're making to host the demos, information, and updates on!

One thing about learning to make Sugi's: Is it the original style, the current style, or somewhere in between. (Look back at the original game art to see what I mean. The original Sugi's have been updated several times, each with a new style).

Also, are you ever going to have beta testers for your demo? Or are you doing that yourselves? Or, are you going to have the general populace beta test, by releaseing the demo in raw form?

Finally, I've been working on another forum, getting support for some scripts I'm developing. Once I get the current one straightened out, I'd like to show you, to see if you'd like to have them in the game. (I won't specify what the scripts are in this post, except to say that they are NOT specifically Pokemon related, and, when finished, will be able to be used in essentially any game) Nevermore, please PM me if you'd like to find out more, because I like this project enough that I want it to be the first to use the system I'm building.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Okay... For whoever downed my rep for necro-posting, I didn't post in a topic over a month old.... The topic was inactive for about 25 days...

And on topic: I hope you are still working on this Nevermore, the project is looking great!

Glitchfinder

Years
Honestly, if you look through the history of this thread, you'll see that it has gone inavctive for longer periods of time than this. All it measn is that they've started working really hard on the game itself, and paying less attention to the thread. In fact, check the original post's original date, and you'll see that this thread has been around for longer than quite a few of the current project threads. And, honestly, you shouldn't have done anything to the guys rep. This forum's definition of "necroposting" is posting in topics that have gone at least a month without posts. (like most other forums. Also, this specific board has some modifications allowing thread creators/staff members to "revive" a thread if they are still working on the project, and it is not over a relatively undefined time limit) Not only only was the post before this thread less than a month old, TOMORROW is the day that it would have become a month old, and the DAY AFTER is when it would have become necroposting. Honestly, check posting dates instead of just defaming someone.

EDIT: I'm sorry if I sound somewhat cruel or condescending. That would be because I was very angry when I posted this. Not only is this a good project, I know for a fact that it is not dead, despite the outer appearances. Not only that, but if any member has been here long enough to know what necroposting is, they should know that this thread was not necroposted. Also, it has been "revived" several times in the past after periods of inactivity, during which the creators had been working hard on the game. Each time, they came up with awesome new information, juicy details that make us willing to wait for the next update, and, let's face it, great spriting.

Last edited:
Years
Hi guys. Yes, we are still working on the game, we've just been having some trouble lately, mostly that our programmer currently has no acess to a computer. Which, as you can imagine, is a bit of a spanner in the works, hence why you haven't had a battle screenshot yet. He should hopefully have computer/internet back next month, so fingers crossed for then. Sit tight guys, we're not gonna let this game die ^^

Glitchfinder

Years
Hi guys. Yes, we are still working on the game, we've just been having some trouble lately, mostly that our programmer currently has no acess to a computer. Which, as you can imagine, is a bit of a spanner in the works, hence why you haven't had a battle screenshot yet. He should hopefully have computer/internet back next month, so fingers crossed for then. Sit tight guys, we're not gonna let this game die ^^

Well, we'll be hanging on every word. Incidentally, I have some updates to the two scripts I showed you, if you would like to see. (Including fixing a MAJOR hole in one of them. The other is just for increased functionality)

Vavavoom, you've got your own game. Why does this not surprise me? lol ;)

Honestly, at least post a comment on the game itself. Addressing Vavavoom, who is no longer is an active member of the community, is about as effective as trying to talk to your long dead great-great aunt, twice removed. On the other hand, commenting on the project itself, or even on someone else's comment, is much more reasonable. (so long as it is actually constructive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back