• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ღ Fairy Glitter! ღ (Fairy type club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Oh gosh, the Carbink are adorable! I tried reading their names, and then realized someone must have done that already, so I went to serebii and here's what I've got:
Daii is the elder of the Diamond Ore Country while the other three, Majima, Knight and Joke are classed as butlers of the Diamond Ore Country and join Diancie in its journey.

From what I can read, Daii is the top-right one; since he's supposed to be the elder, then all that white fluff must be its beard, huh? Next, Majima is in the top-left, Knight is in the bottom-right, and Joke is in the bottom-left.

I'm really hoping that they'll be distributed when the movie is released, though it'll probably be on location and not via wifi. Anyway, the movie sounds fun, I didn't know there were so many details about it already.

[EDIT] Forgot to mention, I think maji means "serious", so maybe he's paired with Joke? And well, "naito" can be read as night too, and "daii" is similar to day, but I guess that's stretching it {XD}

Last edited:

Shhmew

Years
Woah, I didn't even know about those Carbink forms until now. Was it said what the difference between them was? It'd be cool if they showed up in the games and had some sort of major differences between them. Though, they don't exactly look very different from one another.

I really love Carbink though, :3 <3 Growing very fond of Diancie too.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
What are your thoughts on the different forms of the four Carbink? Could they be possible events or forms for a later date? Which of the four is your favorite?
Mmm, yeah, I'm on the same boat as Shhmew; until you mentioned them here, I didn't even know about their existence. Haha. Anyway, I think they're going to be distributed via Mystery Gift or something to promote the new Pokémon movie and whatnot. My favorite would probably be the first one, because to me, it looks pretty adorable. I also like the one located bottom right. n_n"

Years
Username: AoTora
Partner Pokemon: Granbull
Why you like Fairies: I like the fact that they can destroy dragons :3 And a lot of old pokemon that gained fairy type became much better and much more useful with that type added ^^
Answer a Topic!:

What is your favorite Fairy type Pokemon? Why? Out of them all granbull- I always loved using it and I love it's design! Out of Kalos ones- Flabebe - it's just so adorable :3
What is your opinion towards the Fairy type in battle? I love them because they are kinda one of the most powerful types out there at the moment ^^
What is your favorite Fairy type team? It would be Flabebe, Togekiss, Granbull, Gardevoir, Sylveon and Azumarill ^^
Which Fairy type Pokemon do you find to be the best battler? I haven't had the chance to use any of them outside Showdown just yet because I cannot afford to buy console and x/y - so I have no experience just yet.
How do you feel about "non-fairy" Pokemon getting the fairy typing but others that resemble fairies being left out? I love the way some pokemon gained fairy type - Like Mawile- Some of them really deserved it - but some of them deserved it but didn't get it on the other hand so let's hope that those get it in the next generation.

Schizii

Always tired.
Years
Username: Schizii
Partner Pokemon:
700.png

Why you like Fairies:

What is your opinion towards the Fairy type in battle?
I'm not gonna lie, when I first heard of the fairy type, I expected it to be weak. Boy, was I surprised!
I was blown away at how well my Sylveon and other fairy types like Mawile and Gardevoir were! I was so glad there was something to counteract those OP dragons, and it finally gave Poison and Steel types some meaning.
But, to be honest, in battle, I don't understand its weaknesses. Was it simply to help out Poison and Steel and give them some recognition? Or is there some sort of specific meaning towards it that I'm missing? ono
Otherwise, I was extremely surprised by the durability of the Fairy types. I feel their attacks are awesome and jam packed with pain (i.e. Moonblast, Sparkling Gleam, etc.) and are overall just adorable.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Username: AoTora
Partner Pokemon: Granbull
Why you like Fairies: I like the fact that they can destroy dragons :3 And a lot of old pokemon that gained fairy type became much better and much more useful with that type added ^^
Answer a Topic!:

What is your favorite Fairy type Pokemon? Why? Out of them all granbull- I always loved using it and I love it's design! Out of Kalos ones- Flabebe - it's just so adorable :3
What is your opinion towards the Fairy type in battle? I love them because they are kinda one of the most powerful types out there at the moment ^^
What is your favorite Fairy type team? It would be Flabebe, Togekiss, Granbull, Gardevoir, Sylveon and Azumarill ^^
Which Fairy type Pokemon do you find to be the best battler? I haven't had the chance to use any of them outside Showdown just yet because I cannot afford to buy console and x/y - so I have no experience just yet.
How do you feel about "non-fairy" Pokemon getting the fairy typing but others that resemble fairies being left out? I love the way some pokemon gained fairy type - Like Mawile- Some of them really deserved it - but some of them deserved it but didn't get it on the other hand so let's hope that those get it in the next generation.

Username: Schizii
Partner Pokemon:
700.png

Why you like Fairies:

What is your opinion towards the Fairy type in battle?
I'm not gonna lie, when I first heard of the fairy type, I expected it to be weak. Boy, was I surprised!
I was blown away at how well my Sylveon and other fairy types like Mawile and Gardevoir were! I was so glad there was something to counteract those OP dragons, and it finally gave Poison and Steel types some meaning.
But, to be honest, in battle, I don't understand its weaknesses. Was it simply to help out Poison and Steel and give them some recognition? Or is there some sort of specific meaning towards it that I'm missing? ono
Otherwise, I was extremely surprised by the durability of the Fairy types. I feel their attacks are awesome and jam packed with pain (i.e. Moonblast, Sparkling Gleam, etc.) and are overall just adorable.

Welcome, you two! Glad to see even more fairy lovers here!

Sorry about the serious inactivity everyone, but I've finally completed all I need to do in real life for my licensing, so I should definitely be free for a while!
As such, here's a new topic for you all:

What Fairy dual typing do you wish they brought into the games?

Years

Out of the type combinations with Fairy still yet to exist, I'd love to see a Dark/Fairy-type. There would be loads of design potential there and I think we need some evil-looking Fairy Pokemon next generation so yeah I'm hoping we get one of those. I'd also like to see Fire/Fairy and Ice/Fairy combinations as well.

Valerie the Gym Leader

Fairy type Pokemon rule
Years

Fairy/Fighting. Have a cute little fairy with huge muscles that would be interesting. Fairy/Dragon would also look cool, a huge scary fairy dragon.

Nakala Pri

Partner Pokemon: Aromatisse. ♥
Why you like Fairies: They're new, refreshing and give you a sparkly feeling! <3
Answer a Topic!: What Fairy dual typing do you wish they brought into the games?

Hmm... I reckon a Fairy/Ice would be gorgeous❣ Like a cute, slender humanoid looking creature (similar to Gardevoir) with a long cape of ice? Maybe it leaves a trail of snow behind it and has bright blue eyes? C:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
I feel kind of weird joining this, but i love cute stuff so i'm in!
Username: Blastin'Tyruntz (yes that is the name change i requested so i'll be it)
Partner pokemon: Dedenne (it's so nuzzly!)
Why do i like fairies: Of course, i like cute stuff, and most of the fairies answer this category. I also thought that something that can counter dragon-types is awesome to have so it's nice to see they made it happen. 3rd reason is my friend, who talked me into loving the lil 3d doodles.
What is your favorite Fairy type Pokemon? Why? Well my favorite fairy type pokemon is gotta be dedenne. He is cute, he is orange, he is adorable, he has this antena tail, and he's cute.

Schizii

Always tired.
Years
What duel type fairy do you hope is introduced?

Oh gosh I really really really hope they bring in a ghost/fairy. I would absolutely die of delight! I feel like that'd be a beautiful combination, too. ;u;

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yeah, a ghost/fairy Pokémon would be wonderful. :3" If they can't think of any designs, they could just re-type Misdreavus and Mismagius and turn them into one. They're not evil-looking at all, so they would suit fairy-typing perfectly while still being a ghost.

Schizii

Always tired.
Years
I think those would be awesome choices for Fairy-Ghost actually. c:
I totally agree with that.

I'd also really like to see a Fairy-Poison. We have a Fairy-Steel, so I don't see why poison wouldn't be something so far fetched.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Yeah, a ghost/fairy Pokémon would be wonderful. :3" If they can't think of any designs, they could just re-type Misdreavus and Mismagius and turn them into one. They're not evil-looking at all, so they would suit fairy-typing perfectly while still being a ghost.

I agree a Fairy/ghost pokemon would be awesome!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Fairy-poison Pokémon would be pretty cool, too. :] Have any plans on how it would look, though?

Nakala Pri

Y'know Braixen? Well, this may sound ludicrous, but maaaaybe, just maybe, if it looked similar:

Light pink fur, tail dripping with poison, yellow, flashing eyes, a tutu like thing which is fur but has some sort of glittery powder on it? (it's bio might explain, haha) and small ears with silver at the top. Maybe it's claws are dark purple and stuff?

Yeah, my imagination is freaky buuut there's my idea. xD

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
Years
Fairy-poison Pokémon would be pretty cool, too. :] Have any plans on how it would look, though?

How about the Destroying Angel?

tumblr_me7hgwb5jM1qjwd8go1_500.jpg

Seems fairly appropriate.

Death's Trumpet would be much cooler, but they're actually quite edible.

Angel's Trumpet can be rather deadly, too.

I think they'd be pretty good things to work off of.

Oh- I'd like to join, happenstance.

Name: PumpJack
Partner: Xerneas, ♥♥♥♥ yeah.

Why I lurv de Fairies: I see them as essentially being the much vaunted "Light" type that people have been fan-creating ever since Gold/Silver, but some more flexibility ("Light" to me seems to lack much purpose other than being the anti-Dark).

It's type dynamics work well in further balancing the game- not to mention that it opens up reams of potential for new 'mons.

While I'm not a huge fan of some of the fairies, the ones I do like are of a quality that far surpasses my disappointment with the ones which I find a little- uninspired or somewhat lacking in design.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Welcome to the club you guys!!
I'm loving all of these ideas for the fairy dual typing. .u.

Like, a LOT. A cute lil' Ice fairy, cute lil' poisonous mushroom shaped fairy, cute lil' ghost fairy (maybe it can look like Vivian from Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door?????)
You guys are so creative. >u<

I'd honestly love to see a cute lil' Fairy/Dragon type. .u.

Nakala Pri

I personally think that a Ice/Fairy would be so cute! <3 Plus double that effectiveness to dragons, yeah! C:<

It'd be awesome! :D Buuuut yeah, a Dragon/Fairy would be cool. :P

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
Username: Monster Guy
Partner Pokemon: Clefable (She's the MVP of my Mono-Fairy team)
Why you like Fairies: Because I like the idea of cutesy fairies beating up monstrous dragons.
Answer a Topic!: What is your favorite Fairy type team?

The one I made

Clefable
Togekiss
Azumarill
Sylveon
Klefki
Mega Gardevoir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back