• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask Lerroux

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Don't you even care that a complete stranger suddenly has the power to like, delete the forum and stuff?! I don't know about you, but I don't feel comfortable about having someone none of the staff know anything about at power, especially not with the reason he even became an admin.
As an ex-S-Mod and Führer of PokéCommunity, if this new guy has a good taste in pop culture, he's fine in my book. Hence my completely non-facetious question. But that's just me...

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Thank you very much for all of your questions.

Uhh, first question, what do you plan to do here?

Be as useful as I can be. There will also be other stuff which you will see later. I have some great plans for this forum.

Hi Lerroux. Who do you think you are?

Sincerely, Razor Leaf.

I think I'm a pretty average guy who is trying to get settled in to a new forum.

I've got a good one for you.

What makes you think that you should be an admin just because you helped bring in members? Plenty of people on PC have done that, so why shouldn't they be admins? What else have you done to make you qualify for that position and what sets you apart from a common Google bot who's presence on here brings a lot more members in than you have? Why are you even here?

There's lots of reasons, which will be discussed in due time. All you should know for now is that I've brought much more members to the forum than the Google bots have.

Dear Santa Claus, I want to know what the hell is going on up there in the Admin HQ.

Sincerely, Went.

I don't know who Santa Claus is, but according to the rules I'm not at liberty to leak, so sorry, no, I can't tell you.

If you had to mod any section, which would it be & why?

Other Chat. There's just something about the history there that intrigues me.

Basically what everyone else are asking (except for Alex).

Who are you, what are you doing here, and why in the world do you think you deserve to be an admin more than any other member?

Members don't help the PokeCommunity in the way I do.

Seeing as you're an admin, can you promote me to a higher rank please? I prefer green as a colour to blue but the guys here wouldn't listen to my suggestion. If I'm an admin I can have whatever colour I want. I promise I won't do anything bad, honest, I just want a different colour userbar.

You know that I'm basically like Steve right? You wouldn't go asking him to promote yourself, would you now? No, don't ask silly questions.

Since you're a new admin & stuff, how are you liking the forums so far?

While a lot can be said about the memberbase, I quite like a few staff members and so far the threads have been interesting, to say the least.

No, he just told me I'm a crap mod. I'm not talking to him.

Lerroux, can you please demote Geoff by the way? I'm being serious. He's rude to moderators and intimidating to members. Do we really want someone like this on the staff team?

Refer to what I said to Logiedan.

man, no respect for your elders, I swear.

As an ex-S-Mod and Führer of PokéCommunity, what's your favourite book, TV show and film?

Harry Potter, Charmed and Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason. Does that answer everything?

Way to be serious, guys ಠ_ಠ

Don't you even care that a complete stranger suddenly has the power to like, delete the forum and stuff?! I don't know about you, but I don't feel comfortable about having someone none of the staff know anything about at power, especially not with the reason he even became an admin.

Relax, dude. I'm not going to do anything Steve wouldn't do.

Are you hot

Yes. Though I do find that a strange question to ask a new admin, though...

Agreed, which is one of the reasons I'm so weary about this. What if this guy is going through looking for email addresses and doing creepy stuff like that? It's like you guys don't even care that a stranger has such power around here. It's not like he's a moderator, he's an admin. I'm not comfortable with that. There are some creepy ****ing people out there.

Do you know Steve personally, Larroux? If you did, I'd be a little bit more comfortable with this because then it's like modding one of your friends just because you're friends.

Again, I don't intend to do any of that. You can trust me. As for knowing Steve personally, let's just say we've come into contact with each other a few times over the years.

Are you related to the Lorax? If so what is your relation to him?

I don't know who that is, but I'll say no just to be sure.

Where DO you get your hair cut? Mmm! Fabulous!

I have not yet shown any photographs of myself, so I don't believe you would know whether my hair is nice or not. Are you some kind of freaky stalker? Steve, maybe we should look into this one.

Will you leave, please? :)..

No. I'm here to stay, just like you guys. Would you like it if I, or Steve told you to leave?

Are you going to start firing people? : U

Only if Steve and I feel it's the appropriate action to take. For now, no.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Be as useful as I can be. There will also be other stuff which you will see later. I have some great plans for this forum.
Now do you plan on overstepping the way our forum operates and going over heads again to achieve these plans? You may be two/three levels higher than most of us, but the way our forum operates isn't based on what admins decide on doing and on whim. Do you know how things are done here? How new forums are added? How decisions are made? How we deal with members who request to return after being banned?

There's lots of reasons, which will be discussed in due time. All you should know for now is that I've brought much more members to the forum than the Google bots have.
a. Highly unlikely.
b. This answer doesn't satisfy me or answer my question.

Relax, dude. I'm not going to do anything Steve wouldn't do.
You mean like accidentally delete one of the most important forums PC has to operate? Yeah, that's reassuring...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I love the fact that you are calm and you are taking everything all too well. :D

I like this guy already.

Kenshin5 said:
Are you related to the Lorax? If so what is your relation to him?

Kenshin you are awesome.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I don't want you to leak, I just want to know why and how you got here so suddenly. Ausy said something very disturbing a few days ago and I think we deserve some explanation as staff members. I know very well we aren't allowed to leak but we just want to stay in the loop. At least once something like this, a new admin, appears out of freaking nowhere.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Well, we still can't exactly trust your word on this untill we hear something from Steve himself. And to be honest, you're making it sound like you and Steve are going to decide every single change to PC in the future, which just makes it even more evident that you don't know how the forum rolls.

Also, I don't personally think it's a smart move to tell us that you don't like our memberbase, and even though it's your honest opinion, I don't think you'll gain more trust from the staff talking like that. But hey, that's just my opinion.

And here's another question for you too. You say that you somehow have gotten a lot of members to PC, but can you tell us how exactly you've made these people join? I don't believe you, untill I've gotten a believable answer to this.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I have not yet shown any photographs of myself, so I don't believe you would know whether my hair is nice or not. Are you some kind of freaky stalker? Steve, maybe we should look into this one.

Haha, really? I don't like this one, guys. Clearly has no sense of humor. I was trying to take it easy on you since you have all these people pounding you with tough accusations and questions, but ignore my efforts.

And your hair is hideous I'm sure.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
i giggled when syd said "pounding"

lerroux do you like staff pounding you?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Also, I don't personally think it's a smart move to tell us that you don't like our memberbase, and even though it's your honest opinion, I don't think you'll gain more trust from the staff talking like that. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Nick does this too and see how well that turned out. js

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Wait wait wait there are staff who don't hate the members?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Yeah, but Nick didn't just pop out of nowhere, stating already in his first post that he didn't like our memberbase, did he?

Back