• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 In Review - (Reviewing Contest!)

Honest

Hi!
Years
D'awww :3 I really didn't think I'd win, everyone else had such amazing entries. Thank you to the judges, and everyone else should feel proud of themselves. I read almost all of them myself, and they were all brilliant. Congratulations to François for coming in second, as well, I particularly liked your review. =D

Yay for emblems!

Thanks again! I think I'll go play some Resident Evil 6 now. :3

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Congrats man, you really did deserve it. Hope you have fun with your new supporter tier!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Congrats to Bloodex and François for being 1st and 2nd respectively!

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Congrats Bloodex! I've already sent you a couple VMs, but I figured I'd post it here again anyway. Here's a celebratory gif for you.
Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Okay, I have to post in here again, simple cause that GIF you posted, Weston, is hilariously awesome. Thanks you guys!

Back