• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but you only get 2 choices: Dunsparce or Bidoof.

I wish they made a Grass/Dragon. It would be terrible, but still neat.

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
Granted, but they decided to replace Rayquaza with it, and now it can be beaten easily by Kyogre and Groudon, the whole Hoenn region was destroyed by their fighting, and their is no way for you to obtain it.

I wish they would allow Gardevoirs to show more of their black hole/reality warping powers <3

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
Granted, but Marill has Slow Start as an ability.

I wish that I could fly to any region in Pokemon White.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
Years
Granted, but while you were flying away N made everybody lose their pokemon and Team Plasma won.
I wish that There was a Marmaduke Pokemon! :D
~Tayo/定規アルセウス

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but everyone has pokemon and steals your idea and they all try to fly out at the same time, slowing everyone else down and confusing your Moltres on where to go.

I wish I had a klingklang watch that moved like it does in game, and obviously one that's plastic and therefore not metal and therefore not having the possibility to slice off my hand.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
granted but the second you got it it blew up in your face

I wish that my vba emulator would work so i could play my Pokemon roms

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted. She is good in bedroom repairs and the two of you finally get the lights to turn on.

I wish Funimation dubbed the Pokemon anime starting at season 1.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
@Post above Smith, ........I got no comment for that one....
Anyway, Wish Granted but the voice never really matched with the characters.

I wish the Eon Pokemon could play musical instruments.

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted, they both start a jazz band, with this guy as their lead singer:
Spoiler:

Simply put, they all suck hard.

I wish Budew could learn Magical Leaf without having to evolve first.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^*Sniffs*
Wish Granted but that's the only move she can learn before evolving.

I wish I could tell Latias how much I love her, without her rejecting me. (<--You saw what I did there, Smith?)

smithtism

Blank
Years
^What are you sniffing at? That the band fails or that I don't have a proper working computer to use?
Granted, but she was too distracted eating candy to notice you.

I wish Rock Smash was a decent attack.

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted, Pokemon and another anime cross on the highway and end up in a bloddy car accident that's covered for weeks on the international news.

I wish Rotom could fix my laptop.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but he charges $1000 to do so...

I wish my new Zekrom dad wouldn't use Bolt Strike to punish me, come on Zekrom, that would be good technique to use on youth Zekrom, but I'm a human, plus I feel pain for 6 days after waking up from the Bolt Strike

Back