• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And then another user appeared!

Years
Hi sceptagon welcome to pc , lot of fun is here waiting for you in pc and are you here for onething or you just lile to talk anyways welcome and you can always get help from cid ,cirno and hikari they are too good at pc.

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
Years
Hey, welcome to PC! As a new member myself, I can tell you that it is very easy to make friends here, everyone is so friendly!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to talk to a mod, they are only too happy to help ;)

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Hi! Welcome to PC!

Take your eyes of his avatar, fox.

Shut up - As I said, welcome! I hope you enjoy it here! Why don't you tell us some more about yourself, so we can go to your house and eat your soul help with getting around?

If you like roleplaying or story-writing, you can go to creative discussions! If you like forum games (all the cool kids do), then go to... er... Forum games.

You're embarrassing yourself. Just leave.

Yeah.

*leaves*

Back