• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2 Autotiles of water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
Hi guys!
Finally i do my best autotile of water.
I have 2 versión:
Spoiler:

2 (Make a special tileset for this water)
Spoiler:

Screen example:
screen42744.png

Ready to be used in RPGM XP

Credit if used please.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2010
Hi!! Veget@ you are the best!

Good luck with your project, I'll use it

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
oh sweet thanks man, this is gonna be so useful. credits will most surely be provided.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
For the last one, how do you make it transparent like that??

when you import it, it'll look way different but when you set it as an auto tile and lay it as layer2/3 over some rocky tiles it should do it automatically. if not then you downloaded it wrong.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
use the water autotile in layer 2, and the land in layer1.
For water details use the layer 3

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
very good tiles dude! transparent water is better than the original

Wilcomon

Best mapper you've ever seen
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
this is better than..........................................(i am spreakless)

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
Years
how do you use a bridge on this though? because i have the rocks on layer 2 and the water on layer 3 so it looks transparent but i cannot put a bridge over it and i cannot use the rocks on layer 1 because it has a white background against it any help please?

also on the corners the water auto tile wont go all the way around leaving a green area

(i know not a good example but i tried lol) but you know what i mean it would be on the inside but on the outside rocks . . . it is hard to explain

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
how do you use a bridge on this though? because i have the rocks on layer 2 and the water on layer 3 so it looks transparent but i cannot put a bridge over it and i cannot use the rocks on layer 1 because it has a white background against it any help please?

you could try makinig the bridge using events. that way you could also make them be able to be walked on and surfed under, if you are clever.

also on the corners the water auto tile wont go all the way around leaving a green area

the transparent one? i noticed that too, i don't think theres much you can do about it, unless you make a graphic to fix it with.

Rise

「Rise Director」
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 24, 2010

(i know not a good example but i tried lol) but you know what i mean it would be on the inside but on the outside rocks . . . it is hard to explain

I'm a bit confused, how come you didn't just use water for layer 1, rocks to 2 and the bridge for 3rd?

I may just be reading it wrong. But if you post a screen shot I'm sure I could help you fix it.

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Lets recap, the last time the user had any activity was June 22nd, and you're bumping for an image that back in AUGUST wasn't working.

Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back