• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Things were still quiet, until Geo looked at who came in. It was an Ivysaur that had Oran Berry's. He laid them by Geo's side, who only looked at Ivysaur before looking at the Oran Berry's without changing his expression.

Why is he helping him? Surely he had better things to do than take care of him. But if he bothers to help, Geo can't complain. Not fast or slow, Geo took an Oran Berry before biting it. The taste was...okay.

Geo looked up at the Ivysaur, again without changing his expression. Who was he anyway? What was his name? That wasn't really important right now. What was important was where Geo came from.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Nideous said:
Rene waited for the select few he had summoned to arrive. Elder Getis had said that he and Fryed were supposed to gather the best warriors. Fryed had called in the largest and most imposing warriors in the group. Rene had called on the most effective. He looked over at the Spiritomb. What was with him? Slowly, the elders filed into the room. Gromis showed up first. The Aggron was fairly quiet. He didn't know this man too well. Then Domhawk came in and swept around the room, sneering at Rene. Rene returned his sneer with a cold, emotionless stare. Nack slithered in and took his place as well. Finally, Getis and Gres entered. Getis helped the old Matron into her seat and took his own place at her side. Soon, the meeting would begin. And so it did... Explosively. Domhawk jumped to his feet and pointed at the Spiritomb.

"So, what does the Supernatural Tribe want with us?" he said quickly. Getis happened to agree with Domhawk, so he let the Machoke make a fool of himself.

"Simple, really. We have come... As a gesture of friendship. After the many years-" Fin began, but he was cut off by Rene, who was ever the one concerned with defense measures and security.

"Friendship? Then would you kindly like to explain why there are no less than fifteen powerful Supernatural Tribe Warriors here in the cave system?" Rene asked quietly. Fin regarded him as one would look at a piece of trash. Rene returned his stare until the Spiritomb looked away.

"As I was saying before your attack dog interupted, After the many years of isolation, Master Zeck has decreed that we are to extend our hospitalities to our good friends, the Mountain Tribe. And on that note, I present to you a gift, Matron Gres. This spy was caught wandering your land. One of my bodyguards found him as he was trying to make his escape, with vital Mountain Tribe information no doubt," Fin said with delight as one of his guards, a Baltoy, brought in a young Snivy. He was no more than a child. There was no way he was a spy! The Elders murmered to each other.

"Very well, Elder Fin. We have decided that we shall accept your offer of friendship. Please, on behalf of Matron Gres, we invite you to remain as long as you would like so that we may discuss this further. General Fryed, Rene, we will not allow this intrusion of our lands go unpunished! Dispose of this... Filth, and then assemble a group of your best warriors to send a message to the Forest Tribe!" Getis said. Even Domhawk stayed silent. Fryed turned to Rene.

"Well... You heard him. Take the spy away. I'll decide what to do with him later. Rene, assemble your Warriors and set out... I'll stay here and handle the defence of the Tribe," Fryed said. Rene nodded in agreement and turned to his men. A gesture of his head and they followed him out. He looked around, but Topaz had not arrived yet. Rene decided he had best wait for her.

Fuyu said:
Topaz walked slowly, leisurely through the tribal area. She would normally rush to her master's side. However, she knew better than to damage the Pokemon's reputation like that. Plus it went against her nature to fret like a worried parent. Not that she knew what that was like. It wasn't her business though so she ignored it, marching patiently to the place where Master Rene waited. She could see her fellow warriors outside and her master as well. The soldiers in front of her were not intimidating from the start but from fighting them, she knew they were strong.

She walked past her fellow fighters straight to her master and saluted obediently. "Master I apologize for my tardiness. I was at the farthest field when Terranus gave me your summons." She paused a moment before lowering her arm and inquiring. "What is the situation sir? Our warriors are assembled for battle. Are we preparing for an invasion?" Topaz remained as neutral as possible, ignoring the stares on her back.

Phasmontis, when he had landed in the village, was immediately approached by a Growlithe that he had recognized.

"Cookie! How are things going?" asked Phasmontis as the little female Growlithe shook her head, indicating this wasn't personal.

"Master Rene AND Fryed have summoned you. Head to the council chambers immediately."

Phasmontis simply nodded, obeying the order as he headed to where the Elders met. Upon arriving, he nodded at Fryed and Rene as he stood nearby, listening to the Spiritomb named Fin. Apparently, this Spiritomb was one of the Elders of the Supernatural Tribe, and they were wanting to make friends. Orignally, Phasmontis didn't agree with this, like Rene, but he went along when he saw the small Snivy. A spy? Seriously? There was no way that was a spy. Still though, it was a member of the Forest Tribe, and they knew better than to come to the mountains. The meeting ajourned, Phasmontis was fixing to head outside until Fryed cleared his throat.

"Phasmontis, as one of the best guardians we have, I would prefer if you stayed, but if you think Rene needs a hand, go ahead."

"I think they will need me," was all Phasmontis said as he walked out and stood nearby Rene. Don't get Phasmontis wrong. He was loyal to Fryed, but this was a chance to become stronger and make sure he wasn't getting rusty. Despite not knowing how old he was, he felt like he was an old Pokemon, even though it doesn't matter since he's part Ghost-type.

He then waited with some of the other warriors as he saw Topaz the Charmeleon walk up to Rene and ask what was happening.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Fintis, His best Friend, the Umbreon, came and asked "What's wrong?"
"Nothing," Xentea said as he looked back on him as he floated to his sleeping mat.

Suddenly a Cofagrigus floated past, "What the?" he ran after it until it stopped at Mirin, Xentea followed him and waited for them to stop talking.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Bornis nodded and piched up the berry that fell on the ground and ate it. He was a little curious about what the Ivysaur needed all of them for, so he followed him to his hut. Inside was a young, clearly injured, and very confused Riolu. Bornis smiled warmly at the Riolu.

"Welcome. I am Bornis, Elder of the Forest Tribe. May I ask how you came to be in these lands? After all, you don't see very many Mountain Folk around here. In fact, Razor may just be the only one. Anyways, I digress. You are clearly injured, and very distressed. Stay here and let..." Bornis paused, trying to remember the Ivysaur's name.

"And let this one treat your wounds. And when you feel strong enough, Elder Korienth will tell you about anything you need to know..." Bornis paused again, for e saw Tolsa and Razor standing outside the house. Tolsa was waving urgently at him, trying to get his attention.

"Anyways, it was a pleasure meeting you both. I must be going now," Bornis said as he left the room. He walked over to Tolsa and could tell that something was wrong. Bornis tensed up and a worried expression slid onto his face to match that of Tolsa's.

"Bornis! My son... He's missing!" Tolsa said quietly. Bornis looked at him, but Razor answered his question before he even asked it.

"I've flown over most of the forest. I've even asked a few of the local birds to assist me in my sweeps and we found no trace of him! It was as though he simply vanished without a trace!" Razor said frustrated. And she had thought today was going to be a good day... Monart then walked up with a serene look on his face. As if nothing in the world was wrong.

"He is in the Mountain Tribe. They found him and took him away," Monart said quietly. Tolsa gave a sharp intake of breath. Bornis acted fast.

"Tolsa, put together a small search party. We're going after-" Bornis began, but Monart interupted him.

"Is it really wise for you to go? You are to be the next Elder Prime! Your father can barely keep the other Elders from killing each other. And besides, This Servine here is more than capable of defending himself without you around. Think how the Mountain Tribe would love to get their hands on you," Monart said quietly. Razor nodded in agreement. He was right, and Bornis knew it. It would be strange, letting his best friend go away for several days with a small search party. But, it had to be done. Bornis quickly dispatched Tolsa to get his team together, and he went back to his home. Razor, her buisiness in this done, flew off to patrol some other part of the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~

Rene looked at Topaz and the others.

"No... We are not an invasion force. We are preparing to send a message," Rene said quietly.

"And just what is that message?" one of his men asked, a Seviper by the name of Tim. Rene eyed him for a moment. In truth... He wasn't sure what they were doing this for. That boy, for that's what he was, was definately not a spy. He glanced up at Phasmontis. So Fryed was willing to give up one of his favorite guardians? Well, that was fine.

"We move out now. It will take several days to reach the Forest Tribe. We move quickly and quietly. Let's go," Rene said. He looked at his gathered warriors and moved out, running fairly quickly.

~~~~~~~~~

Mirin looked at Alex and Canko. She paused a moment and thought about her answer.

"Zeck is plotting to make a war between the tribes. But that is a distraction. Have either of you heard of the Spring of Legends? Well, if you haven't, it grants immense power. Already, his agents are seeking to find it. So, someone has to find it first. I must remain here, or Zeck will notice," Mirin said. She sensed the espeon trying to be stealthy. She quickly decided that he wasn't a threat and ignored him.

"Well, I suppose I could open a gate. Alex, you think you'll be alright? You know how to open and close them yourself, although you may not have the power to get back here specifically. Will you go through?" Canko said quietly as he prepared to open the gate.

~~~~~~~~~~

Brink soon was standing in front of the Glaceon.

"Evi Frost... I have been looking for you. You may not know me... But I certainly know you... Who am I? Some say I am crazy... Others say I am a prophet... I say I am Brink. I am a little of both. You have a grand destiny ahead of you... Or you face a tragic fate. What happens to you is on your own head... However... Death comes from the North... Have you felt it?" Brink said, her eyes flashing mysteriously.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Daisy neared where the elders were and entered seeing an Ivysaur and an injured Riolu. Running over to them she looked at Elder Bornis looking troubled talking to a Gallade. "Elder what happened? is there anything I can do to help?" she said glancing at the Gallade before looking at the Riolu. "I can help heal him if that is needed Elder? If not just tell me how I can help today" she said bowing her head in respect for the Elder.

Throughout all this many thoughts were swirling in Daisy's head. Gallade is one of the Final forms of the Ralts groups. M-Maybe he's from my home. Maybe he knows how to get back. she thought glancing at him again trying to see if he was familiar before looking away shyly again waiting for an answer to what she asked Elder Bornis.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Geo took another Oran Berry, feeling his belly fill. Then a Grovyle came in looking at Geo. "Welcome. I am Bornis, Elder of the Forest Tribe. May I ask how you came to be in these lands? After all, you don't see very many Mountain Folk around here. In fact, Razor may just be the only one. Anyways, I digress. You are clearly injured, and very distressed. Stay here and let..." Grovyle paused for a moment.

A Mountain Folk? Was that who he is? He'll answer to some of his question first. ...Geo has now answer to them. "How I came to be?" He didn't know the answer to this. Grovyle continued speaking.

"And let this one treat your wounds. And when you feel strong enough, Elder Korienth will tell you
about anything you need to know..." Who were these people? Geo has never heard of them. He saw Grovyle look outside, then turned back to Geo. "Anyways, it was a pleasure meeting you both. I must be going now." Grovyle left, & Geo continued eating the Oran Berry's.

Later, Geo saw another Pokemon come. It was a Kirlia. When he saw her, his expression didn't change, but his cheeks turned slightly red. He wouldn't stop looking at her. Actually he somehow knew this feeling. It was weird though, 'cause it was love. What was her name?

crebirk

This is Halloween
Years
All the troops had been assembled for some important reason. 'I hope this time we're going to be able to fight some one this time' Arran thought viscously. They had been wherethe council sessions are held for quite awhile. "We are not an invasion force. We are preparing to send a message," Rene said.

'Oh well that just killed it, a whole unit being sent just to deliver a stupid message.' Arran thought to himself "And just what is that message?" One of the men said

"We move out now. It will take several days to reach the Forest Tribe. We move quickly and quietly. Let's go," Rene said. They all left for the Forest Tribe. Arran picked up the pace to catch up with Rene.

"Why do we have to send a whole unit to deliver a message, is it something important?" Arran asked

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Topaz nodded silently in acknowledgement. However, this stank of something foul. She wasn't sure what, she was too young to have any clue about it, she just knew something was terribly off. So did the others apparently. Well Rene didn't pick them for their lack of brains thankfully. She sighed softly, almost inaudibly as she followed her master. Someone, Arran, went up to him to speak. She remained nonchalant, silently listening to the chatter around her.

"Hold up hothead!" She paused a moment to see Terranus roll his way over, hearing the cries of citizens and even a couple soldiers as he passed. Uncurling, the Ground-type seemed to snort. "Off on a mission."

"I suppose," she replied tonelessly.

He snorted at her. "So friendly."

"Please leave. You are hindering me."

"I love your honesty," he told her, placing something in one of her claws. She examined the charm and almost smiled. "Stay alive Topaz."

"The best to you too Terranus," she replied to him, tying the badged bandanna around her neck. He grinned, saluted Rene, and left. She went to catch up with her master, still toying with the idea of a smile.

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
A Pichu named Tom was walking through the forest region. "Just what kind of forest is this?" The bewildered Pichu asked himself.
Tom had absolutely no idea where he was or where he should go.
"And on top of being lost, I have this huge scratch on my back." Tom murmured, straightening his scarf.
Tom decided to sit down, looking for something in his bag. "Well..." Tom began "If I ever want to find my way back, I'll need to clean this wound first."
After cleaning it, Tom decided to take a nap. "No use trying to look around while tired." Tom yawned. "I have absolutely no idea about anything here." Tom said before he fell into a deep asleep.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
(@Aquataris Your last post doesn't work, since I actually have to do something. :/ Pay attention to the other posts better so that stuff like that doesn't happen.)

"Sure," Alex replied hesitantly. He knew there was no way for him to die again, but he didn't like the thought of being caught between the warring tribes and not being able to get back. If the sarcophagus he inhabited was destroyed, his spirit would fade and he had no idea what would happen to his mummified body inside. "What is it that you need me to do?" Alex turned around as he heard someone talking, an Espeon; "Get out of here! Now! This is the business of only the portal guardians, be gone!"

ivysaur'swritersblock

Sufficient Writer
Years
"And let..." Elder Bornis had slowed, looking right at Skypatter.
"Skypatter."
"And let Skypatter treat your wounds."
The rest of what he said was drowned out by Skypatter's own thoughts. He was snapped back to reality, when the movement outside the door showed a Kirlia, Tolsa, and the Skarmory, whos name was, if he could recall, Razor.

'What was that about?' Skypatter watched Bornis walk away. He shifted his attention to Riolu. A Mountain Tribe? Emotions that had been hidden deep inside him began to churn. 'Stop.' He told himself. The feelings subsided. For now.

Riolu had picked up an Oran berry, and was slowly chewing on it. There was a slow, loud pause. "So, what's your name?" Time to start with basics. There was something a bit strange about this Riolu. Skypatter thought he had seen a look of confusion on the Pokemon's face, when Bornis had mentioned the Mountain Tribe.

((OOC: I'll be online more tomorrow, because it's a weekend!))

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Rard heard several bits of commotion going on. The young ditto disguised as a Pidgey was listening in close on what Borris and everyone else was talking about. An injured Riolu was being taken care of by Skypatter, and Tolsa apparently lost his son... Rard couldn't help but fly in a little bit closer to get some better insight on the whole series of events. Rard was perched on top of Skypatters hut listening in on everything. He looked like a normal Pidgey so he doubted they could tell that he was who he was.

He then heard that Tolsa's son was actually at the Mountain Tribe and was going to prepare a team to get him back... he really hoped this didn't lead to anything bad in the future. Rard wasn't interested in being involved in a mess like that though he decided to stay around the hut to see what else may have been going on.

Rard perched himself near the window of the hut, occasinally peeking inside to see what was going on inside. He was still listening on on all of the activities going on outside as well though... The Riolu was from the mountain tribe. First Razor now this guy? Next thing they knew the whole mountain tribe would be moving in, not in the friendly way though.

He was a bit envious looking at those Oran berries... in fact... Rard hadn't eaten at all today... Rard was almost tempted to "borrow one"...

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
(Fixed just get rid of the talking)

"Get out of here! Now! This is the business of only the portal guardians, be gone!"
"Yes sir!" Xentea pounced off and saw Elder Catalan "Master! Master! What is going on?(or the female version if she so cares.)" Catalan looks at her trained Espeon Warrior "Zeck is closing more portals." Xentea growled at Zeck's statue, Catalan looked at him "Training?" Xentea nodded

Xentea and Catalan rushed to his training grounds "I am going to call out movments and you gonna do them. Ready?"

Xentea nodded

"Confusion!" Catalan said as she sent out a dark ball

Xentea used Confusion to stop the dark ball

Catalan sent out 3 dark balls "Tavira Horse Second Back Sequence, Go!"

He went out for a tackle dogding 1 ball using confusion on another and Psybeam on another ended his tackle with a flick of the Back leg to knock Catalan back, Then he jumped on her and almost used Confusion, He jumped off

Catalan praised him "Very good!"

Last edited:

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
Tom awoke in the afternoon of the next day.
"That was some of the best sleep I have ever had." Tom joked.

"If anything, I'll need to find someone to help me." the Pichu said getting up, preparing to traverse the forest even more.
"I just hope I can get back and revive Kirly" Tom thought.
So Tom began his aimless wandering through the forest region once more, determinded to find someone to help him out.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Geo's focus on Kirlia was inturrupted by the Ivysaur. Apparently he was thinking before speaking. Geo continued to eat some Oran Berry's as he listened to what Ivysaur had to say.

His name...he looked down a bit without changing his expression. Luckily he's remembering well what his name was. He looked at the Ivysaur & answered. "Geo." There wasn't much to say, so he resumed eating, thinking of only the berries.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Upon seeing Rene running toward the forests, Phasmontis jumped slightly and began flying, being sure to stay close to the ground so he wouldn't be seen from afar in the sky. Sure, his walking and running speeds were extremely lacking, but Phasmontis could fly extremely fast, but not today. Today was for stealth, and that was what was gonna be needed as Phasmontis stayed along side Topaz.

"Are you ready young one?" asked Phasmontis as he kept looking ahead, ready to do whatever his tribe needed of him. He then looked back at the other warriors behind him. Some were excited. Some appeared nervous. Some, however, seemed normal, as if nothing was going to happen. Well... Let's hope nothing bad happened to them.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Topaz looked casually to her left as she walked, seeing the Golurk speaking to her. It was surprising. She would have naturally considered herself beneath his notice. But she knew also, from observance of her fellows, that Phasmontis was a very helpful Pokemon as well. So this sort of behavior was quite normal. So she thought about her answer for a few moments, contemplating the idea. "I am unsure," she replied quietly. "This entire mission makes me uneasy. Master is feeling discomfort as well I am certain. However, I hope I am adequately prepared for the situations we will be placed in. What of yourself?"

She was curious what the Pokemon thought of this whole situation. Topaz was entirely unaware of how strange she sounded. Speaking this formally had been practically beaten into her being. Was it childlike? She had no idea and it was not something that concerned her. It had hopefully not concerned her master so that was all that mattered. She was a loyal Pokemon if nothing else. Topaz would not dare call herself strong. She was one of the youngest here, if not the youngest. It was too much to ask for to be considerably powerful.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
"I feel rather uneasy about all of this too Miss Sunblaze... I mean, that Spiritomb back there.. I don't trust him. You should have seen him," said Phasmontis as he slowed down so that he could continue the conversation with Topaz. "He looked old, and he sounded as if he was of lost mind, but when he showed that poor little Snivy and said that he was a spy... Well, my suspicions about that Elder Fin only grew..."

Phasmontis then stared at the ground for a few seconds, thinking about that small Snivy. It hurt Phasmontis to see a child like that be punished... Perhaps it had been just wandering around when Elder Fin had found him and captured him? Letting out a long sigh, Phasmontis began speaking again, this time solemnly.

"The poor child... He was not much more than a hatchling... Well, no offense Miss Sunblaze, you're not much more than a hatchling yourself... But you speak like someone who is much wiser than her years, and from what I've been told, you're a fierce fighter. What say you that we watch each other's backs, hm?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Daisy made her way over to the Riolu and the Ivysaur and knelt by him as he ate an oran berry. Her thoughts were still on the Gallade she had seen and she was still kinda distracted but she spoke softly to him "Just stay still I'll heal your injuries" she told him standing up glancing one more time outside at the Gallade before she put her hands on one of his wounds eyes closed as the light pink glow covered the wounds healing them slowly. As she did this her mind was elsewhere. That Gallade seems familiar? But there are many of the Ralts family in the world he probably doesn't even know of a Ralts that disappeared five years ago.and as soon as she finished healing him she collapsed weak.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Gabriella was fast asleep in her tent, when her gaurdian, Charlie, shook her awake. "Now, Gabby, you need to start training. You can't sleep forever." Charlie said. "Aww... Come on, Dad, just a few more minutes." Gabriella said as she put her pillow over her head. "Alright, fine. But remember, I'm not expaining it to the Elders. You are." Charlie said. "I'm up." Gabriella said in a funny tone as she rose up from her bed."Good. Now go pick some berries in the forest. We're almost out." Charlie said. "Hey, I thought you said I was going to train today. Not be a personal assistant." Gabriella said. "Um... Did I say training? I meant-" "You can't fool me. Besides, I didn't say I wasn't going to do it. You worry too much, Dad." Gabriella said. Charlie smiled. It really touched the Breloom when his young Glaceon said that. Charlie handed Gabriella a basket. "I think you'll need this." Charlie said. "I think I will too." Gabriella said. Gabriella walked out of the tent.

Gabriella passed serval little huts until she reached the way out of the camp. Gabriella looked for berries in the trees. "C'mon, there has to be a tree with at least one berry. I don't want to have to eat tree bark for dinner again." Gabriella said. Gabriella found a tree with a few Sitrus berries growing on it. Gabriella thought about how she was going to get it down. Gabriella decided to use Ice Beam on the little stem the berries were growing on. "Now... How to break it..." Gabriella ran into the tree, trying to send vibrations to the stem so it would break. "Ugh! Well, that didn't work." Gabriella said, rubbing her head. "Hmm... Aha!" Gabriella formed a Protect wall right in the middle of the stem, causing it to break off. Gabriella struggled to catch it. Her result was a success. "Now... For the others... Oh gosh." Gabriella thought.

Back