• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well it's a good thing for PC but a bad thing for the internet :(

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Well maybe it's because PC was the first site that I actively participated in
Or some other reason I can't explain.

or just magic

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
well guys I just woke up. 14 hours of sleep isn't healthy even by my low standards

ffffff I feel so lazy and I just want to go back to sleep in depression

Whatever

So yeah, I guess everybody has their "peak" time on anything…for me on PC, it was in the summer of this year when I had time to waste it on talking to friends (actually, not waste, but use), but now it's just AHHHHHH STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSS oh hey pc STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

so nothing's better or worse, it's just everyone had a different experience subjectively.

OH GOD I am gonna miss waking up late in the day :c been doing it for 2 weeks now.. waahh.. work starting tomorrow..

And shoot.. Codaq that really sucks :c Its a shame when booming communities start to die off. This place probably wouldn't be so big if it wasn't for the rom hacking section or if they stopped making pokemon games. It's nice it's going strong still, I agree.

Also I dunno why but I couldn't stop laughing..

Spoiler:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The first forum I was comfortable in was the Perfect World International forums. They were really little though haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I can't get into other forums cause none of them have that homely PC feel
That's a good thing I guess.

THIS. Basically this, guys. I tried getting into other Pokemon forums, but NOTHING compares to PC. I mean, it's the forum I feel attached to the most. <3

droomph

weeb
Years
either nostalgia or this is the epitome of evolution.

And if they do stop making Pokémon, what would we call this place, huh

I mean, 1/2 of our forums are non-Pokémon related, so this could still go on.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I always felt weird about forums that are just "general" though. Like what holds them together!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
The "original" forum I was on was similar to the way you guys describe to be this place to you. But they banned me so I came here. I'm actually glad that they kicked me off; otherwise I never would have joined PC.

Years
I'm approaching 2 years in PC membership, and I wouldn't have come here if the Bulbagarden staff were so picky on me.

This was the first forum I became active in, and will probably stay here for a while. Also, the neat blogging system and the age diversity among members made this a very active place.

However, I may end up leaving in a few years and call Ever Grande my new home lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I can't do more than one forum at once. I was on Evergrande for a while but I have to focus on one or the other lol.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I was pretty much here for just around a year and a half, despite me being registered almost 3 years.
I didn't realize I had an account till I tried to make one and it said my email was already used.
Turns out I made an account to download some tools for ROM hacking and then started getting active around late summer of 2010, but then left for the majority of 2012.

I may give EGC a try, it looks fairly interesting.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I'm in two forums -PC and a Spanish one- and that's it. Other than that, I have only been in forums set up by my friends which died pretty quicky- definitely nothing remarkable for the future. This is the only one that trapped me, and I blame Rom-Hacking XD

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I need to get back into ROM Hacking, seeing as it would probably be good for my college portfolio

Ahh, the days when I was working on Opal Love~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back