• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprites from a LittleCubone

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
Hi everybody. Thank you for looking at my thread. First thing is first.... I'm an amateur. My shading sucks. I don't know how to work GIMP. It's been a while since I've sprited, but I was actually proud of the ones I made. I welcome all criticism. I'm not an active spriter at the moment but I will eventually get back to it. I could use all the knowledge you guys have to offer me. So without further ado.

Mace Winducham and Yodatite
macer.png
yodav.png

Piratey Machop Evolution Line
yarghmachop.png
machokematey.png
shivermetimbersmachamp.png

Happy Easter!
eastertorchichatching.png
easterexeggcute.png
easterbuneary.png
easterlopunny.png

Garfield the Munchlax and Snorlax
zanemunchlax.png
zanesnorlax.png

Pudgy Pidgey
pudgy.png

Sleepy Charmander
lizcharmander.png

Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles
donatello2.png
raphael.png
michelangelo.png
leonardod.png

machokematey.png

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
The Pudgy Pidgey is my favorite, with the Garfields coming in second. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles could use some editing, however. The graphics seem too clustered for such a small image.

Years
To be blunt, you require 4 original/scratch sprites to have your own showcase. Majority of these sprites are edits/recolours/fusions which we have a sticky thread for to prevent clutter. Get some up or I'll have to merge with the main thread.

Back