• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BlackRainbow:First threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
Well here goes nothing,I know its kinda a bit of a rip off of MG but ohwell.

"Dear Rebecca, 8/14/00

I would like to explain to you where I have really been these couple of weeks.I'm not on a real bussiness trip like I said.I'm sorry for lieng to you but please hear me out.

Off the coast of Jotho lie the GoldCape islands.It was once a popular vacation spotas you may remeber until it was said to have been unsable to live in.Little did these people know,it was all a cover up.A new type of weapon was being devolped there.It was said to be a monster that could withstand anything.The islan's main rescoure was a very very rare substance know only as "Mrinek 126".This metal has nearly unbreakble.It rivaled the toughness of diamonds.The new weapon was said to be a mere tank but it was much more then that.This was more like a robotic creature.It reminds me of Godzilla.It was epuiped with a couple of missles aswell as a coat of Mrinek 126 armor.It was near unbeatable until it was addaed one more feature......

They tested the armor againist pokemon and only powerfull,fully evolved pokemon could break through.So they were able to do something extraordinary.They invented a laser that if passed through a dark Purple and black glass,could weaken and even unevolve pokemon.With this new feature,The codenamed "BlackRainBow" weapon was nearly unstoppable.Of course this work wasnt easy or cheap so it didnt take long for a shady pokemon mafia to notice something going on the GoldCape Islands.Unfornately,they were able to break through the security and steal this weapon aswell as controll the island.One scientist,one supposed scientist was left to finsh up the weapon.Blackrainbow had one downfall-it need alot,ALOT of power to work so the unnamed Mafia wasnt in a good place.They demanded 100,000,000 Jotho curenny or they threated to launch an attack on newbark town and make there way through hoeon.I was sent in by our friend Steven Stone,the elite 4 champ,to stop these guys.I tired my best but it seemed I was not enough.It seems that today is my last day here,so please remeber I love you and I will never forget you.

With love,
Bob Logan"

*This a letter sent to Rebecca Logan,who's husband had tired to stop the BlackRainBow threat but was found MIA.After seeing Stven's involment,the Jothoen Government placed him charge of the situation.He hired trainer's whom had previously beat or fought well against him.He was going to try to use them to destroy the Unknown Pokemon Mafia,or as the acted,the terrorists.*

Feel like saving the world again?The please fill out this form :D

Name:
Pokemon:
History:
Any thing else I should know:

Last edited:

v-lord

n00b smacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2005
Name:Yeroc Sreym
Pokemon:feraligator,scizor,gengar,arcanine,elactabuzz, and noctowl
History:When he was ten he first challenged Steven. He lost but just barely. For 3 years he trained to improve his pokemon until Steven sent him a letter asking for his help. He uses this oppurtunity to get respect and a rematch from Steven.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Name: Kat Mithys
Pokemon: Espeon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Persian, Tropius, and Charmeleon
History: Kat grew up in Violet City. When she was 13, she found a wounded baby Meowth. She cared for it since then. On her 14th birthday, she became a licensed Pokemon Trainer. She's known for her hard work and determintion.
Any thing else I should know: Kat's main weakness is a Pikachu. She's terrified of them, yet okay with a Raichu.

Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
Ok your both accepted and here my stuff:

Name: Terry Mange
Pokemon: Absol,Swapert,Breloom,Metagross.
History:He started his quest at the age of 12.He was able to beat through a gym leader in a year.He was lucky enough to fight againtist the elite 4 but failed badly.His friend Bob was able to defeat Stven and was crowned Champion until Terry Stolen the Title from battle in a quick winer-take-all match.Terry used the power he gained for a month and the returned it to Bob.He didnt like having all the glory for to long.
Any thing else YOU should know: Bob and Terry have been close friends since they got there first pokemon.Terry is determined to find ot what happend seeing as how he has a hunch he's still alive.

atleat 2 or 3 more people and we can start.....

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Name: Jose
Pokemon: Ninetales, Blaziken , Tyranitar , Dragonite
History: Jose was born in Blackthorne City. His family is known for winning championships throughout the world. Jose beat the Elite Four but lost to the champion using his father's pokemon. He arrived at the GoldCape islands at the request of Steven.
Anything else you need to know: Mom calls every 4 hours for some strange reason.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Name: Saphira Demonte
Pokemon: A Ralts, a white Eevee, and a black Vibera.
History: Saphira never really had a home or a life. Her mother died shortly after she was born, and was tossed around from family to family after that. Eventually, she grew tired of it and ran away, where she met Twilight, the Eevee.
Any thing else I should know: Saphira has formed a 'connection' with Pokemon. She can sometimes speak to them through pictures in her mind. But not always.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
OOC: Interesting......Great so we can finally start! :D

IC:

*After Finally having gather enough trainers ,Steven decide that it was time.He took the Trainers into a small elavator and lifted them atop the pokemon league building.It was a Heliport with one lonely Helicopter,used for emergenys.Steven lead the trainers into the chopper and after routine prepartions,they were off.Steven turned to the trainers who have been quickly briefed on the situation*
Steven-"As you may have noticed,we will be dropping you off by Helicoptor at the main GoldCape ilsand were there is terroit action going on.I hope that you are all ready because you have a small chance of turing back now.Before I go on any futher,I think i'ld be best if we introduce yoursevels,since you all know who I am and I know all of you."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: I changed my profile a little bit...

Saphira sat in the corner, staring out the window. A small white Eevee lay in her lap, watching the others curiously.

"I think it'd be best if we introduced ourselves..." Said Steven. Saphira sighed quietly, wishing she didn't have to. "I'm Saphira," Was all she said before going into a silent conversation with the Eevee. It cocked its head, saying, "Eeeeeev?" Saphira rolled her eyes, holding back her small smile. "And this is Twilight," She added. Twilight smiled brightly at everyone else before settling in Saphira's lap. She stroked her fur, waiting for someone else to speak.

Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
charizard_maa said:
I know that you said no more but is it ok if I join on this RP? (I thougth I ask first before I do anything else so I don't be rude.)

OCC: U can still Join if you still want too
IC:
Pilot:"Sir,We are almost at the island."
Steven-"Right then.I guess I should get straight to the point.You all know whats going on so there isnt much to say.We will drop you off 1/2 a mile from the base,how you get to the other 1/2 is up you.Becare,these guys are no joke and they have been know to take Prisoners."
Terry-"Do these guys have a name?"
Steven-"Not really.Its not like it matters.Anyways,your Mission is basicly to make sure that that Blackrainbow is not actived and if it is,make sure nothing happens."
*The helicoptor landed in a deserted area with wlithering tree's and plants.The door opens and the Trainers walk out.Steven stares sadly and waves goodbye as the door is re-closed and the helicoptor flies up and dissappers.*
Terry-".....Ok.Now what?"

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Kat looked at Terry. "I don't know," she said. "I guess we should try to find a way to travel the other half mile."

Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
*Terry frowned at the thought of having to to walk 1/2 mile.He looked over the long dersert like trrian to see a buliding like structure.He pointed his hand out.*
"I guess we have to walk that way.Hopefully we wont be spotted by anyone."
*Terresnce lowered his hand and started to walk foreward toward the direction of the Base.*

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Name: Mike Anone
Pokemon: Charizard, Dragonite, Gyarados, Absol, Medicham, Nidoqueen
History: Moved to the Kanto region at a young age. After getting started on a pokemon journey in Kanto. Then he went to the Hoenn region where he beaten the 8 gym leaders and soon the E4. After a tougth battle with Steven, he was able to beat him.
Any thing else I should know: Me and my pokemon are very close. Made it to the GoldCape islands because Steven invited him to see what was going on there first. Promise to met the other once they arrive to the island.

IC:Mike was setting on top of his Nidoqueen. SInce being here he has learn that Nidoqueen is best for travel across this terain. Mike looke througth some binocrols to search for the people Steven sent. He saw a small group and said to Nidoqueen, "Looks like they just got here. Go over to the spot over there."

Nidoqueen nodded and started to walk over to the spot.

Mike then yelled, "You people. Did Steven sent you over here to help?"

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
Years
Name Rashad Prince
AGE 18
Pokemon,Blaziken,Degong,Alakazam,Salemanc,Pikachu,Gardovoir
History,started off at a adopition home but ran away. at 12 he met Prof.Oak and Birch. His favorite type is Pschichic. His favorite pokemon is Mew. but in his party a it is between Blaziken ,Charizard,and Gardivor. now at 18 he challenged E4 got to Mike and got punished but swore he come back again.Now he ask's where do i go?

Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
OCC: Your're both accepted,hopefully you people will get more active.... :\

IC:

*Terry walked a couple of feet more and stopped.He turned around to see everyone far behind him.*
"Heeelllo? wWe have to get a move on before-"
*A bunch of trucks stopped afar from the group.The were turned to the North,so they didnt see Terry yet.They were cargo trucks full of sullpies.One of them seemed to be slighty empty,expect for some over turned empty crates.Terry ducked down and smiled.*
"Hey guys,I think I found our ride.All we have to do is sneak into that truck and get in the crates.Its a little dangerous but its better than walking."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Mike saw that some trucks near by. Mike then said, "They must have not heard me."

Nidoqueen then nodded and try to yell at them in an attemp to grasp there attention.

"Looks like we going have to get a bit closer." Then MIke looked up and saw that it was getting a bit windly. "Best watch it or we my find ourself in a sandstorm."

Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
"Just watch me,Go!Eryu!"
*Terry grabbed a pokeball from the his backbelt and threw it.He made sure not to be heard.*
"Use sludge bomb to the right!"
*Breloom threw a smelling,slimey balled serected from the spores on its head.She hurled it and garbbed the grunts action.Terry returned Eryu and jumped into the truck.He hid in a crate.He signaled for the others to do the same as he put the cover on the crate.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back