• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCorrupt [Discussion and OOC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
I can change my roster if you want me too. It just seemed like a Gyrados would be a good match for Erin.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
Well, you also had a Raichu, and Miss Raichu's character's starter is a Pikachu, who I assume will evolve.

But IDK. I could use Golduck or something...

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
But hold on isn't Magikarp supposed to be your first catch. Let me go through and see if I can find a different water type.

Got it I'll use a Shelder that will eventually use evolve Cloyster.

Once again kind of cute for her butCloyster does have its distinct advantages with an ice type along with losing the squealing cuteness factor.

Last edited:
Years
Some of you might be confused, so I quoted this post. Please keep in mind that the things discussed in the spoiler tag can not be changed. They are essential to the storyline. Some of you may need to edit your posts.
DO NOT READ THIS POST UNTIL YOU READ MY RP POST

I'M SERIOUS YOU DON'T WANT TO RUIN IT FOR
YOURSELF

Spoiler:

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
You didn't answer my questions on the first page yet...

Ah well, I can tell you're so dedicated to the RPG anyway, Miss Raichu. Just let me know when supporting characters are needed for this RPG, because I would be glad to sign up as one when the time comes. I'll just keep following the storyline until then!

I must say the storyline is getting very interesting so far. A plan to kill everyone on the boat... the old man's death... the main characters escaping the boat and ending up on an island... Whee!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Yah, I gotta agree, I'm really liking the story so far, the twist was hawt, that is if the sailor's death and the plan to kill everyone was the twist..? o0

I'll keep following as well, and I gotta back Ninetales supporting-ness too. :D It'd be good if our support chars. were introduced at the same time/in the same episode. *hint hint nudge nudge

Otherwise, I'll be looking forward to how it turns out.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
Does anybody think it'd be a funny clash with Derek's personality if he accidently caught something cutesy like a Sunflora or Clefairy? XD

We need side plots too. :)

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
I think Sunflora ultimately has potential as is. x3
I just keep picturing punky, suave Derek with a sunflower....it's fantastic.

Trainer Kat

Years
And try to eat it? xDD Oh dear, that would be too funny.

I'll have Sarah jump off the boat last. She's gonna hesitate, because she's prissy and doesn't want to get wet and all. So I'll wait until Oni jumps, unless he wants to push her. xD

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
I was originally going to have Derek grab them both by the arms and pull them, but I didn't.

Derek's overconfident showoff side will come out eventually.

Actually, I can't wait to see how everybodies characters may change over the course of the RP. Lot's of room for character development.

Trainer Kat

Years
Ohh, yes, Sarah's going to need a lot of changing. Or at least some. She has to become stronger. x.x No more tears.

Years
Awww!

I'm so glad you guys are having so much fun with this Roleplay.
To be honest I thought no one would sign up.

Anyone get a chance to read over the Gym/Tournament set up? It's still in the development stage, so any suggestions would be wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back