• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Shimmering Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
i still am, i am learning RMXP, but i am a rom hacker currently, and i am overloaded by it, cause i am on 11 teams, (just left one of them like 5 minutes ago, lol) and i hated being limited by the possibilites of it, so i wanted to try out making games like this one here, and like blue chrome and garnet and so on !!!

Years
Sorry for not replying as much as i'd like, i'm currently working on "behind the scenes" scripting, so i have nothing of real value to show by way of Screenshots.
I should have something in the next few days though :3

Thanks for all your support!

Echidna

Years
yeah well when you check back in, tell what the dimensions of the map have to be, so i can take a shot at it !!

Years
Well thanks for the offer, but i'm not actually looking for Mappers now.

I am however looking for Overworld spriters, so if anyone is reading this thread who is an overworld spriter, please drop me a PM with a sample of your work!

Years
i'm a very basic over world spriter, not the best but it matters what you would like.. i may be able to do it

Itzmesonicx

Silver's The Name
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
Hey CNG Did you get my message? It Might Come in useful And make sure to give Credit to the person in the Message

Years
Just checking in to say that i have been working on this, but the majority of things i'm doing are all system works, so nothing of screenshot worth really.

I'll be making some graphics and things for the battle system soon, and then i'll put up a few screenies!

Echidna

Years
cool, make it as cool as you can, because i personally have grown bored of the official battling system !!

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
is this finished yet? (: and i can't download the rpg starter kid D; -unloved- ):

Obviously it's not finish it's only just been started about a month ago jeez. I hate people who can't look at the thread and just go, oh look just been posted and there's no download link so it can't be finished yet :L.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Let's try to stay on topic, fellas.

Itzmesonicx, please refrain from insulting members like that in the future.

Itzmesonicx

Silver's The Name
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
Let's try to stay on topic, fellas.

Itzmesonicx, please refrain from insulting members like that in the future.

i know i got a warning Sorry

Was the name calling really necessary for you to make your point?

No it wasnt I appologise im terribly sorry i have gotten a warning and im not proud of it Sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back