• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Zivito Region [PG-14] IC

miley810

Assassin
Years
Pokemon: The Zivito Region
Plot:

Spoiler:

Free Spots:

Spoiler:

List of Chosen Kid Starters:

Spoiler:

Team RoseCrystal Positions:

Spoiler:

Rules:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Areas:

Spoiler:

Catchable Pokemon:

Spoiler:

My Sign Ups:

Spoiler:

First Posts:

Make sure to read my first posts, and everyone elses first posts. Everybody's posts should always be tried to be read.

Spoiler:

My First posts:

Amber Robertson

I sat on the boat, in my respective cabin. I had isolated myself from everybody on the ship since I got on here six hours ago. I was too shy to go out there right now, shy me as usual. I was laying on the white couch, when I heard the speakers click on.

"Attention sailors, we will be docking in five minutes. Please make sure you have all of your belongings as we will not come back to give them to you. Thank you have a great day." The captain's nice voice rang.

I stood up and triple-checked my room. I had my backpack, and my pokeballs. I was ready to go. I felt the ship slow to a stop, and she honked loudly. I walked to the exit of the boat, and I was one of the first few off thankfully. Not many people were getting off the boat today. I emerged into a huge market area. People were selling pretty much everything you could think of. I stopped and got some diet dr. pepper on my way through, and sipped on it as I strolled through, looking at shops.

The place was huge, it'd be easy to get lost. I watched as a girl showed off her two bellosoms, which was pretty cool. A lot of people did shows like that. I saw two people pokemon battling, which was pretty cool as well. As I continued my way toward the Market-dock exit I saw a little boy crying. I saw his ice cream on the ground next to him. His mom was trying to explain how they couldn't get him another one, they couldn't afford it. I turned around and bought a ice cream, and I walked over and handed it to him.

"It's okay, don't cry." I said. "Here you go."

The little boy cheered.

"Thank you."His mom said, smiling at me.

"Your welcome." I said, and I headed off, still sipping on my diet.

Temmari Violets

I leaned back in my chair-on-wheels, making it creek slightly. I sighed. Being leader wasn't easy. I opened my eyes, and looked at my fellow Team RoseCrystal members.

"Okay guys, here's the deal," I started, "Professor Zivito hand-picked six kids to come and try to scope us out."

I swallowed and sipped on my diet dr. Pepper.

"So now, we've got to get rid of them." I said. "Any ideas? I think we should kidnap them and bring them here, but I'm still open to ideas."

I looked at my fellow leader, Natheniel. I remember when he just had a group of roudy guys who were against the world. I was one of them. And now him and I were the main leaders of a huge evil team named Team RoseCrystal. The name sounded girly, and mysterious at the same time. I'd thought of it, so we'd agreed with it.

I wondered if Nathen was with me on this one. Usually we agreed, but occasionally he disagreed. He came up with better ideas, which I also agreed better. We were a pretty good team, which is why were were the head leaders of TRC.

Marisol Halls

I sat in a lounge-like room with some of my fellow gym-leaders for the Zivito region. Bran, Tk, and Chris. We were the first four gym leaders. I was the first, then Bran, then Tk, then Chris. We were chilling out in my gym, since nobody was making it to theirs yet. The region had only opened two days ago, and people were just now arriving. I held up my glass of Diet Dr. Pepper in cheers.

"To the Zivito Region! To the chosen kids!"I declared, clanking glasses with the other three.

Do not post until everyone else has posted once. I know, long wait, but we have to make sure everyone is here. I know Gen hasn't given her SU, so I'll figure out what to do there.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael
"Attention sailors, we will be docking in five minutes. Please make sure you have all of your belongings as we will not come back to give them to you. Thank you have a great day." Was said through the intercom and had a slight echo. Rafael looked around his room and started to clean it up. Then he got everything he had brought aboard and smiled. The boat suddenly docked and he looked around. He cautiously waked off the boat and saw somebody buy a little kid an ice cream to stop him from crying. He then saw her leave and he decided to follow her but it wasn't very stealthy because of the constant clicking of the Pokeballs bouncing off one another.

Zora Kai
"So now, we've got to get rid of them." She heard Temmari say and then heard her say "Any ideas? I think we should kidnap them and bring them here, but I'm still open to ideas." She thought about it for a few seconds then a small smile came across her face. She wanted to speak up but decided not to because sh was afraid that if she pitched a bad idea she would get yelled at. She sunk back into her chair and sighed while looking at the other members of Team RoseCrystal and wondered what they were thinking. Then she heard a voice that said "To the Zivito Region! To the chosen kids!" and sighed knowing that this would be an easy task.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Coby Duncan

Ugh, meetings... He hated meetings, hated them with a passion. It was like death. Just sitting here forever talking about what to do and this-and-that. You know what the worst part about meetings was? Brainstorming. That's what they were doing now. Coby sat while most stood. He had his butt in the chair and his right elbow on his leg. His head rested boredly in his hand. He'd been sitting that way the entire time they'd been there. He hadn't said a thing yet. He really didn't care what they did, he never really cared about the exact process of things. His input was always "Whatever you want to do," to situations like this. He was a nonpartisan voter and would stay that way for years to come. In his lap, head rested on his propped arm, was Precious. The pink and tan Skitty laid across him leisurely, front paws tucked under her body and tail swaying rhythmically and without care. Her slitted eyes were closed. She was resting now, soothed by the comforting movements of Coby's absent-minded fingers on her back. She made a little noise and shifted, rolling her body so her back was Temmari. Cody paused, lifted his head, and looked down at her surprised, as if he'd forgotten she was there. Then he smiled, replaced his head, and resumed his fingers trail over the pretty Skitty's body.

Coby's eyes went focused, his half-bored daydreaming over with. He looked at Temmari oddly. He'd completely missed whatever she'd said. He'd heard her, but... It had been lost to him. He wondered briefly if she'd reprimand him. She was the leader of their little group, Team RoseCrystal. She had the authority to. He didn't believe she would, for some reason or another, and decided that even if she did, she couldn't if he found a way to save face. There was a silence in the room, no one saying something for some reason he couldn't pick up. He tried to make an assumption. Maybe they were... Thinking? What were they at this meeting for again? He hadn't really paid attention. Something about a punch of kids. Kids... Kids... Ohyes! The kids picked out by the professor guy to do something-or-other. He remembered now, perfectly. They were brainstorming ideas to do something with them. Coby had to take a wild guess that that was what they were doing now. He could only assume from what little he knew. He hadn't been paying attention up until now. By the way Amber looked, he could assume she'd asked a question.

"Why don't we just leave 'em alone, Boss?" He suggested in a nonchalant and bored tone. It's not like they could really do anything... Ugh. He'd probably have to explain. Geez. He shouldn't have said anything. "What I mean to say is... There's only--what?--six of them? What could they do?" Attack them? They were underwater! "Maybe we could watch 'em or somethin', but... I don't think they're worth the time." That should get some discussion going. Now that he's shown he was paying attention he could slip back behind the lines... When everyone was distracted, of course.

That was, of course, assuming everyone was more proactive than he was.

----

William Botus

Will snickered to himself, counting cash in his hand. Twenty bucks. He felt good. Will stuffed the money in his front pocket and looked at the kid before him smug. His Lickitung was with him too, standing in front of him and looking mean. Well, he wouldn't say mean, he'd say battle ready. Not that there was any battle to fight. Gabriel had already taken care of that. The kid they had just defeated wore a white polo shirt and khaki shorts. He wore khaki pants and was commonly taller than Will. He looked disappointed, but also angry. Probably because of the taunting, or maybe because Gabe wasn't the type of pokemon that was ready to stop after he got started.

"I said sorry, didn't I?" Will said, shrugging as a grin came to his face. It wasn't his fault that his pokemon sometimes got carried away. "I'm sure he'll be fine," he continued, looking down at the kid's pokeball. There was a Pidgeot in there. A badly bruised one. The kid didn't say anything, just scowled. Will shrugged again. He said what he had to say. "C'mon, Gabe." He took his leave with his pokemon, strolling back to his room. As he went, he looked over the boat and saw land ahead. They'd be a Zivita soon.

He was only able to lay in his bed for about three minutes before the all-call came out. Docking soon. Pack your bags. Will sighed and swung his legs out of beg. "It's showtime," he said to Gabe and with a tap the pokeball, sent Gabe back to his little, spherical room. There wasn't much packing he had to do because he mostly didn't take his stuff out of his bags in the first place. All he had to do was get a few items like music players and game systems and clean up his room a tad. He was out of his room and off the boat before he knew it.

William looked around the busy area. It was like a giant, outdoor giftshop. People bustled around, going from shop to stand, buying items and the like. Will smiled and ran a hand through his blonde hair. He'd like this place. What to do first? Well... He'd just made twenty bucks, why not buy something? He made his way through the place, looking this way and that for something interesting. His eyes scanned well, but his interest wasn't quite grabbed. Maybe a keychain. He saw a stand and went to it. Will looked at the wares, trying to find out which one he wanted. All of them looked pretty nice...

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
Aedan leaned back as he took in a lungful of the crisp, cool air. He flicked his hair out of his face as he looked down to the land below. It may have been a long walk, but climbing this mountain was worth it; you could see half of the region from here. A strong wind picked up and carried the smell of sea-salt to Aedan's steep ledge. He turned his head to look at the ocean, where a large ship was docking.

Aedan's face broke into a wide grin. He'd forgotten that today was the day the new trainers arrived. He could be so absent-minded. But what is to be expected, when he lives in such a quiet town? He loved Zivito and all, but it was just too serene. Aedan couldn't remember the last time he'd had a proper battle, and today the new trainers were coming. The Chosen Kids, they'd been deemed.

Aedan extended his arms, his outstretched fingers tingling as the wind hit them. He took in another deep breath, and unhooked a Pokeball from his belt. Thrusting the Pokeball in the air, Aedan leapt off the edge.

There was a moment of free-falling, where the wind whipped his hair and clothes. It felt like hours, the cold air cleansing his mind. His eyes were forced to close as the wind ripped at them, but only for a second. With excellent precision, Aedan had gracefully landed on the orange back of a Pokemon. His outstretched hand caught the falling Pokeball as Aedan's Charizard roared with content.

"Alright!" Aedan yelled over the wind. "C'mon, girl!"

Without another word, the Charizard turned to the docks and picked up speed.

Wait 'til they get a load of this.

TheAmazingAipom

searching for a life :D
Years
Benjamin

I sat in a chair in the corner of the boat. I was so tired from this morning. I stayed up all night last night because i was so excited to start this journey. I closed my eyes and fell "half" asleep. I tried hard not to open my mouth at all, because people could see my teeth. I pictured the new region, a huge area filled with exotic pokemon. I smiled, but I made sure that I didn't reveal my teeth.

"Attention sailors, we will be docking in five minutes. Please make sure you have all of your belongings as we will not come back to give them to you. Thank you have a great day." I jumped from my seat in excitement. Only five more minutes until I set foot on the most gorgeous region in the world!

When we docked, I ran outside and inhaled the fresh salty sea air. Maybe i should meet some trainers. Actually, no those people will make fun of my teeth. I walked around the boardwalk area and observed the many cool stands, there were a few shops that grabbed my interest and I walked up to a small shop that sold Zivito region clothes. I quietly observed them and pictured myself wearing them...

Nathaniel

I shifted back into my chair and looked at my grunts manacingly. We have a situation here that must be resolved, and these idiots seemed like they were clueless. My co-leader Tammari usually does the talking. I consider myself to be the "drill sergeant" of Team RoseCrystal.

"Okay guys, here's the deal," she started, "Professor Zivito hand-picked six kids to come and try to scope us out."

This was the issue. These kids could potentially wipe us out.

"So now, we've got to get rid of them." she said. "Any ideas? I think we should kidnap them and bring them here, but I'm still open to ideas."

I could'nt have stated the issue better myself. This is why I like Temmari, she is a perfect leader.

She looked over at me and I nodded in approval. She was like my best firend. I had known her the longest out of anyone in TRC and we have gotten so far from that time when we first met.

"Why don't we just leave 'em alone, Boss?" One of my grunts, Coby, exclaimed. "What I mean to say is... There's only--what?--six of them? What could they do?" Attack them? They were underwater! "Maybe we could watch 'em or somethin', but... I don't think they're worth the time."

"Coby let me explain. Do any of you guys know who Team Rocket was? Well, they were a HUGE group of criminals. They were bigger than us! And you know who took them down? A SINGLE KID! So I am pretty sure if a single kid can take down Team Rocket, than six kids can take us down!" I explained.

There are too many ignorant grunts on our team. Coby was actually one of my favorites, but even he can get a little clueless.

"Well, first we should scout them out. I am going to send some of you guys to check out these trainers and bring us back information on their pokemon and battle styles." I said, "I want you to go Coby, I am making you the leader of this mission. You can choose who you want to bring with you. Do not fail us."

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
Years
"Ahh crap! of course I would get lost on the first day" He said frustratingly, "darn it, Verme you were supposed to wake me up!". Verme stops suddenly and throws me off of his back. THUD! Temple hits the floor hard and skids five feet. "OYY!!! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT FOR?" Verme shoots a Poison Sting into his back as if it was Temple's fault and then points his head at the door that Temple miraculously missed. "Ah, missed tha-" "Pbbbbbt!" Verme interrupts. "Yeah yeah, come on then, return!" He picks up his Ultraball as a flash of red hits Verme and the baseball sized projectile shrinks down to the size of a ping pong ball "Pbbbbbt!" he can still hear Verme mock him while in the ball, "Whateves".

"To the Zivito Region! To the chosen kids!" He hears from outside of the door, "Jeez I'm always late aren't I?" Temple hastily walks into the lounge "Oy! The names Temple! It's a pleasure!" As he walks into a room of his peers congratulatory to the few chosen trainers, "I can't bloody wait!"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Riding into the conference late, it was as if a parade had marched through a cemetery. Johnnys flamboyant persona contrasted greatly to the dull aura of Team Rosecrystal. Laying on his Bastiodon, he gave the crowd a single wave and a wide grin. "Here I am, Johnny Sylvester, in the flesh!"

Sighs and moans filled the meeting when Johnny entered the room. It was obvious this was just another antic so he could draw attention to himself. Although he had missed Temmaris briefing, he was able to hear Cobys offer. "Why don't we just leave them alone, Boss?"

Slightly confused, it soon became obvious that the meeting was about none other than the Chosen Kids. Leave them alone?! How boring… Johnny didn't hadn't really seen much of Coby before, but the way he addressed Temmari helped Johnny identify him as a typical grunt. Johnny hopped off of his Bastiodon, pet it under its head, and called the Pokemon back. Just as he was about to offer his advice, Nathaniel decided to give his two-cents.

"Coby let me explain. Do any of you guys know who Team Rocket was? Well, they were a HUGE group of criminals. They were bigger than us! And you know who took them down? A SINGLE KID! So I am pretty sure if a single kid can take down Team Rocket, than six kids can take us down! Well, first we should scout them out. I am going to send some of you guys to check out these trainers and bring us back information on their pokemon and battle styles."

Johnny loved it when Nathaniel took charge. The way his voice barked through the meeting gave the young boy chills. He would do anything he could to please the Rosecrystal leader.

"I want you to go Coby, I am making you the leader of this mission. You can choose who you want to bring with you. Do not fail us."

Coby!? He wants Coby to lead the mission!? Shocked, Johnny scratched his head and chuckled under his breath. "Um, Nathan, don't you think you should choose somebody more eligible for the job? Not some grunt?" Although his words were icy, his insides were fuming. "You know, someone like me?"

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Shadow fixed her hair one last time, before turning to her great grandmother. "Well, I'm off. Love you Nana", she said kissing her cheek. Giving a wave she let out one of her older pokemon, a Braviary. "Let's fly Glory", she said, climbing onto the bird pokemon. With a call, the two were off. Upon landing, Shadow recalled her Braviary, and put him into her PC box. She let out her Chandelure instead, and ran to the room. "To the Zivito Region! To the Chosen Kids!" she heard. "Oh well. Better late than never I guess" she sighed. "Luurree", her partner called. She walked in, and saw 5 others in the room. *So I'm 5th Gym Leader. Joy*, she thought. She grabbed a Diet Dr.Pepper, and took a sip. She much prefered Cherry Coke, but she would drink it anyway. "Lure. Chandelure", her partner said. "I know, Chandelure. I know it's been a while since we've battled, but hopefully we'll have a few more now", she said. She raised her voice. "Hey all. My name is Shadow. It's a pleasure to meet you all. This is my partner Chandelure", she said.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years

Vixon Hardsher - The Arrival.

We're nearly there, Skarmory." Vixon said somewhat tiredly. It has been a long day, and a even longer journey, he never realised exactly the length of the journey inolved in traveling to the Zivito Region. It was a somewhat secluded place, yet a place with many adventures he yet has had to experience. Skarmoy replied with a determined moan. Vixon knew he was getting tired but he also knew that Skarmory was quite a head-strong type of pokemon and that his strong will would eventually lead him in completing the journey.

"Aaah, here we are." Vixon said, smiling, he could her Skarmory let out a slight sigh of relief.

It almost seemed if he was trying to hide it from Vixon, as if he was ashamed he simply was too exhausted to continue. Giggling, Vixon commanded the panting pokemon to land on the edge of a overgrow jungle, facing the satly breeze of the beach.

Landing with a soft, thump, sand blown around in all directions, Skarmory let out a final cry before it fell to the ground.

'You definitely deserve a good rest,' Vixon said kindly, slowly withdrawing Skarmory's pokeball from his flush steel belt.

He pressed his figner gently on the pokeball's sensitive button, Skarmory's figure soon slowly dissapeared, its presence disintergrating smoothly in a stream of red light.

'Now all I need to do know is find my fellow Gym Leaders, who would've definitely begun feasting.'

Edging parallel with the forrestline, he eventually discovered an openeing in the dense jungle, what seemed to be a large extensive plain. It's grass was somewhat overgrown, but not nearly as much as that of within the confines of the jungle. Faintly in the distance he would see a glowing aura, an illuminating light of a red colour - the obvious indicator of a Pokemon Centre. Running full speed Vixon dashed passed several zigzagoon nests, and could even recall witnessing the evolution of one of them. Playfully it raced Vixon to the center, until halting when they reached the edge of the town before running swiftly back to its companions.

Entering the pokemon centre, Vixon healed his pokemon, they'd worked hard all day, especially SDkarmoy and he didn't want to battle trainers who would definitely want to challenge him as soon as he openned his gym, with his pokemon without them being at 100%.

'Thanks Nurse Joy," Vixon said appreciately, nodding his head slightly before collecting his pokemon fixed in the small capsules and fastenning them onto his belt and walking into the night of the town. Glancing around momentarily, Vixon searched for any sign of Gym Leader life. Peering around the edge of the pokemon center, which was situatioed on a tidy corner across the street from a deserted PokeMart' he found a moderate sized brick building which seemed to be shuddering from the noise within.
Must been some sort of party he thought, and he decided to enter cautiously, not knowing what he'd find within. To huis delight he found hisn fellow Gym Leaders, all sipping their drinks and celebrating the born of a new reigon.

"So here I am guys, care to welcome me?" he joyfully blurted, looking happily at each one of them

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Chris Leaf

It had been weeks since Mr. Zivito called Chris about the opportunity to become one of Zivito's Gym Leaders. He got off the ferry that went from Sinnoh to Zivito three days ago. He went to the place where Mr. Zivito said for a meeting with the other gym leaders.

"Hmmm... So this is Zivito huh? So cool!" Chris thought to himself.

After a while, Chris arrived at the location of the meeting.

He went to the Pokemon Center first to heal his Pokemon.

Chris sat on one of the benches while his Pokemon were tended to.

He then got his Pokemon back and began walking to his destination.

He then come across to a building wherein it looked like a party is being held.

He looked at the letter from Mr. Zivito with the location of the meeting and he confirmed it.

"Okay, let's go inside!" Chris said to himself while entering the said building.

There were about 3 people currently in the building chatting among themselves while some of them drinking Diet Dr. Pepper.

"Hey guys!" Chris said to them.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Neo Bloome

The leaders, co-leaders and top grunts of Team RoseCrystal were discussing what to do in a conference room. Apparently six kids had been picked to scope the team out, and make it fall. The leaders seemed pretty upset about this. One of them even mentioned how one single kid had taken down Team Rocket. One grunt said to leave them alone, and that same grunt got picked to lead a mission, which upset a co-leader.

But there was one person in particular who showed no emotions towards this matter. He was wearing a black pinstriped suit and a maroon shirt, and a tie of that colour. The guy was pale and had this ghostly aura around him. He cleared his throat loudly, so as to draw everyone's attention, and then opened his mouth. A deep voice came from it.

"Let's calm down and think things through for a moment." he said, "Kidnapping those kids right now is, I think, a bit...desperate."

He stood up from his chair.

"I personally agree with Mr. Nathaniel's idea of getting information on their Pokémon. And I think that whoever we send to get that job done should keep a low profile, look like an ordinary trainer, for example."

He paced around the conference room calmly, like if he had absolutely no worries.

"And now, back to the kidnapping idea." he said, "I'm not saying it is a bad one. But in order to get away with that, we must take them slowly and carefully. One by one, and keep it low-key." He paused for a second and cleared his throat. "Because we do not wish to draw unwanted attention, do we? Isn't that what helped Team Rocket go down in the first place?"

He walked back to his chair and took a seat.

"We must find out first as much about them as we can. If they are travelling in groups, and about their Pokémon, before we attempt to make a move on them." he added, "That way, should they face us...they won't stand a chance."

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2019
centurysprite.png

Century
107.png
106OD.png
214OD.png
Ani067OD.png

Century rose from his seat in the room with the other gym leaders and stood up straight. Looking around at all of the other faces, new ones coming in and the ones taking places at the table. A bright fleck of sunlight shone into the room.

With every new leader coming in, Century hadn't said a word, only raising a hand to welcome the new individuals coming into the room. Century looked toward the other people in the room, analyzing their every move. He chipping into the conversation a bit, but nothing more than one or two word answers.

He eventually stood in front of the window, gazing out into the beautiful new region, causing the conversation to lull for a second before turning back to the individuals looking at him.

"What?" He questioned, waiting for an answer.

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
Years
After watching Leader after Leader walk in and introduce themselves, Temple noticed that one of his old friends Aeden has yet to arrive. So he pulls out his black Xtransceiver from his coat to make a call, ring ring, the call goes through as he waits for Aeden to pick up Temple walk around to socialize with the Leaders that are here.

"What?" he hears Century exclaim. "You alright there friend?" Temple asks.

"Well, I've got a question for you Punks and Punkettes, when are we assigned to our proper cities ah?" "I mean I just want to battle the little Punks already!" suddenly Monarco's premier ball suddenly shakes in excitement. "Even Monarco is itching to fight!" "When do we start?"

DarkAngel91

Years
Shadow had settled onto a soft chair with her drink. "Lure, Chandelure". "I'm not sure when we're going. Patience was never you're strong point" she said. She heard someone say "Well, I've got a question for you Punks and Punkettes, when are we assigned to our proper cities ah?" Her fingers twitched at the Punkettes. She decided to speak up. "We go to our cities when we are shown where they are. You just need to be patient" she said. She'd always been patient, never really rushing into things.

Last edited:

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
Aedan opened his arms as he and his Charizard flew to the docks. He could see the trainers walking from the boat, exploring the market and breathing in the sea air. Tapping the Pokemon lightly with the side of his foot, the two of them fell into a nose dive. Levelling out a mere few feet before the ground, Aedan chuckled at the bewildered faces of the chosen kids. He gave a cheery wave, before his Charizard sped through the cobbled streets and out over the ocean.

"Easy, girl." Aedan yelled over the roaring wind, and his pokemon obliged. As they slowed down, Aedan could hear a faint buzzing coming from his pocket. He pulled out his Xtransceiver, just as it stopped vibrating. Typical.

The words ONE MISSED CALL blazed on the front of the device, and Aedan's brow furrowed. He checked the calls to find that it was Temple, his good friend on the island. What did Temple want at this time? He's never up this early.

Aedan stared at Temple's name, willing it to tell him more. He was forgetting... something...

Suddenly, Aedan slapped a hand to his forehead. The leader party! They were all supposed to meet at Marisol's Gym for a small celebratory get together, and it had completely slipped his mind. He should really invest in a diary or something.

"Girl, we've got plans. Let's get to Marisol's, quickly!"

Aedan grasped the Charizard tightly, the wind tearing at his eyes. Well, he did say quickly. Dismounting at the Gym, Aedan returned Charizard to her pokeball. Grinning widely, Aedan burst into the room. He wasn't surprised to see it almost full, and nobody seemed surprised that he was late. It's the sort of thing you get used to around Aedan.

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late!" Aedan beamed at the Leaders, before striding over to Temple and clapping him on the back. "Thanks for the reminder, buddy."

DarkAngel91

Years
Shadow got up gracefully and began pacing. Patient as she was, she was getting antsy and was eager to see her new gym. "Lure" Her pokemon said, waving it's arms. "I know, I know. I don't have any books with me though." she said. The Chandelier Pokemon blew a whisp of harmless blue flame at Shadow's face. "Luure" the pokemon said. "Patience. It shouldn't be long now" she assured her pokemon.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(WTH I guess my post didn't go through the other day)

Amber

I continued walking. I kept hearing pokeballs clang together. It sound like someone was walking behind me. I eventually got too curious to keep going forward. I turned around to find a boy. He looked close to my age.

"Chosen kid?" I asked him.

Maybe this guy would be one of my fellow chosen kids. I stood there, waiting for him to answer, still sipping on my diet. This guy had better be a chosen kid, or I was gonna feel stalked. I tried to keep a patient-pleasant look while I tapped my foot.

Temmari

Coby had just kinda ticked me off, trying to say we were basically invincible to these kids. I was about to say something, but Nathaniel spoke up first. And I couldn't have put it better myself. And I smirked very slightly at Nathaniel choosing him to be leader of this mission. And when he-Johnny Sylvester- walked in I rolled my eyes and gave a almost suppressed groan. And Neo...trying to take buisness again.

"I hadn't went into detail yet Neo." I reminded him. "I was trying to get a idea of who would even think about it before I bored everyone with details about stuff we wouldn't do, and trying not to waste our precious time with details."

I turned to Coby.

"Good luck, Coby." I said with a calm, leader-like voice.

I didn't care if he picked me to go or not. I would if the kid wanted me to, but I doubted he would choose a leader to go with him. I was glad Nathaniel had said something though, or I may have went off on him. I did feel kinda sorry for him, just being put on the job like that.

"Well, who you gonna pick Coby?" I asked after a minute of silence.

Marisol

"Heeey Aaden! Was startin' to wonder if good ol' Charizard ate ya."

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael got a little bit startled when the girl turned around and looked at him. He pulled a little smile and then felt nervous and a little bit tense. He then saw that she was drinking a diet dr. pepper and had a little bit of disgust on his face. He was hoping that she wouldn't take it the wrong way. Then he heard her ask him if he was also a chosen kid. He felt a little bit safer knowing that she was a chosen kid also.

" Y-yea I am a chosen kid. " He said and couldn't help but stutter because he was near a cute girl that was actually talking to him. He then wondered what she was going to think of him. He hoped that she thought well of him and that they could become good friends. He slightly smiled and put his hands in his pockets and then remembered that the Pokeballs were still there. He was startled again when he heard the clicking and clacking of the Pokeballs hitting each other. He tried to play it off but didn't think that she was going to buy it.

" So anyway are you a chosen kid also " Rafael asked to her knowing that she would say yes. He then smiled to himself and his head started to hurt but tried not to show it. He then felt dizzy and looked around not trying to fall.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shadow had had enough of pacing. "I'm going out for a walk in town" she announced, setting down her drink. She adjusted her shirt, before pulling on a black cloak. Since she was so pale, she burned in just a few minutes. She bowed, before turning and leaving. She stretched as the warm sunshine hit her face. "Luurree" her pokemon chimed happily. "It feels good. Let's go wander for a bit" she said, walking towards the market. She'd not really explored the place yet. She saw some kids, but brushed it off.

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
Years
Temple

"We go to our cities when we are shown where they are. You just need to be patient" Shadow seamlessly answered, "Ehh? ahh bloody hell, I just want to get grimy already" Temple kind of whispers to himself looking slightly defeated."Well i guess we can't help it then"

soon time passes

Temple feels a tap on his shoulder "HUH?, And who can that be?". He turns around to reveal a smiling Aedan "Aedan! Bout bloody time you made it!","Seems like times have been good to you ehh? I haven't seen you since the last time you and your Charizard wiped the floor with me!", Temple proudly proclaims.

Marisol comes over to greet Aedan, as that happens Temple notices Shadow and her Chandelure fidgeting back and forth "Spicy one that one is ahh?" He whispers to Monarcco looking down towards his belt. The Premier Ball noticeably agrees. Then suddenly she readies her things, does a bow and walks out, "Interesting one she is ehh?" he says to himself", "Hey I'll talk to you in a bit alright bud?","I think I want to follow her around some" so without anymore warning walks out of the room, and begins on her trail.

A few moments later he passes some kids, "They look... weird for lack of a better word' he thought to himself. And not a few moments later he catches up with her, "Oy love!, why'd you leave?" he asks anticipatingly.

Back