• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
@ shido - Wow, you kind of got a group don't you? (is speaking of Cap.Ace & sage the blastoise master)

superd188 said:
Dose anyone know how to get a shiny treecko with out cheats
You can either reset at the begining of the game like sage the blastoise master said OR you can breed lots and lots and lots of eggs. Either way, it could be a very long time. Good luck! :)

@ sage the blastiose master - Joining the Shiny Hunters Club? or just posting here?

LDD's update: 159 Surskit, no shiny. MM's curse really did a job on my friends game.

Years
Hi, I'm still here! Not much going on, so meh.

Fire Red: Pidgeot's L44, and is my new Flyer Slave. (Fly replacing Whirlwind, MUAHAHAAH! You DARE try to whirlwind me?) Still looking for shiny Drowzee on Route 11.

Sapphire: Still in the Meteor Falls Bagon Chamber. Gave it a lot of tries last night. (It's not so easy to count, since there's no 1/100 odds poke there.)

Emerald: Haven't touched it.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Im Happy today,for one thing its my birthday and tonight im getting my Nintendo ds and im getting mario Kart with it. anyway pokemon Crystal early birthday presant from my grandad anywy i started a new game traded over charmander from my pokemon gold etc. and in Ilex forest i ran into a Shiny....Oddish but i killed it *shoots himself* anyway thats my bad luck
Morol of the story: Pay attention when playing on a game instead of watching chuclevision

Emerald:No new captures
Firered:Feraligatr level 100 finnaly with some brilliant stats.
Collosium:Strugling on evice but still i will manage to beat him

Goodluck everyone

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i managed to fit in squirtle hunting lol in between saves and cutscenes lol sumtimes while i eat

i might go hunt for absol since everyone else is so ill let you know wut happens

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't !
three days :P and I get saphire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no updates though !!!
I even might get a trade :P !!!! this spring break ROCKS !!!

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
Happy Birthday FM...

my team of six shineys is now all lvl 100... i will now begin hunting a shiney manectric...

that is all.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
In answer to your question A strong trainer. 1 i had an action replay and i used a warp code so i could go to birth island and get deoxys,i saved in front of it after i done the puzzle and reseted for it being shiny i succeded after a lot of reseting. and yes we can be friends

no luck for me. good luck everyone

Back