• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Well you changed your avatar recently, right? So there you go.
At least its better than me, I change my theme like every other day. xD

Yep, but I think I stuck with Cherrim about a year.

Im suddenly thinking of a theme change although I just changed it, the problem is idk what to change it to.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I obviously have no theme. I want to change my avatar, but I don't know what to. T: If I ever draw a decent enough picture of Slenderman, perhaps I'll use that.

asdfghjkl I should probably stop procrastinating eating.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm tempted to learn CSS. However, I really should get started on my friend's youngest sister's birthday gift while I have time. >_>

Is it difficult?

droomph

weeb
Years
I obviously have no theme. I want to change my avatar, but I don't know what to. T: If I ever draw a decent enough picture of Slenderman, perhaps I'll use that.

asdfghjkl I should probably stop procrastinating eating.

hmMhx.jpg

now here's a good one.

I'm tempted to learn CSS. However, I really should get started on my friend's youngest sister's birthday gift while I have time. >_>

Is it difficult?

It looks difficult, but if you break it down into chunks it gets more manageable.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Jess, CSS is not that hard once you begin to study it. The most important part is to understand how the CSS works.

Gabri

m8
Years
The basics of CSS are pretty much easy. But you don't need advanced CSS to have a good looking signature. This thread can get you started.

You can have a good signature without any CSS at all, actually.

Also, I haven't posted in a DCC thread in ages.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Droomph, what the heck is that thing? x:

I'll look into CSS this weekend, perhaps. My only use of it would be on PC, though.

Edit:
Just seen the above post.
Thanks, I'll check that thread. c:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Droomph, what the heck is that thing? x:

I'll look into CSS this weekend, perhaps. My only use of it would be on PC, though.

Edit:
Just seen the above post.
Thanks, I'll check that thread. c:
That sir is Excalibur, the greatest sword to ever live. His legend begins in the 12th century.....

Years
I actually fail at CSS, only one of my sigs was made with CSS and that was a Froakie sig I used in a collab with two other members. May never attempt a CSS sig again cos I know Cid likes my usual non-CSS formats.

As for my common avatars and sigs, I do change them a lot, but some I like so much I end up reusing them constantly, like this one. I really should branch out more lol. This one is actually one of my faves cos of the hilarious signature, but my absolute fave is still Oshawott.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Elendil
It looks like an odd, deformed Snivy to me.
Also, I'm not a "sir". c:

I've had the same signature and avatar for a while, aside from adding Jz's quote to my signature.

Okay, I'm going to force myself to stop being lazy now, so I can start on my friend's younger sister's birthday gift. Otherwise it will never get done.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
@Elendil
It looks like an odd, deformed Snivy to me.
Also, I'm not a "sir". c:

I've had the same signature and avatar for a while, aside from adding Jz's quote to my signature.

Okay, I'm going to force myself to stop being lazy now, so I can start on my friend's younger sister's birthday gift. Otherwise it will never get done.
Funny you should say that...
_smug.jpg

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I just changed my sig to a funnier one.
@Hikari10: This Shaun Micallef sig with Connect Four always make me laugh.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Elendil, I fixed it for you.
29macmo.jpg

Has anyone seen my sense of humor? I seem to have misplaced it. D;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Good, then my lame jokes don't irritate everyone. x;

I'm going to go attempt to post that art thread, so long as the spoiler tags don't freak on me again. T:
Edit-
Actually, maybe I'll post it after my art doesn't suck as much. Then again, I never will be proud enough of my art to post it here. Hmm.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I can't remember the last time I used a signature but I change my avatar every few months. I'm really liking my current avatar so I might keep it for awhile.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Come on Jess! You are trying by all means to avoid posting that art thread, aren't you?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Nathan
mmhmm. c:
I see art on PC that's beyond anything I will ever be able to do, so I can't help but hesitate to post my own here. But that's making me ticked off at myself, so I guess I'll go make the thread.

It's going to be a while because I'll need to play around with the spoiler tags, but I'll try to get it posted tonight.

Years
I sometimes had a knack for making my own Oshawott signatures, there was one showing him in a rageface, I actually have it stored somewhere but I might show it to you. It had that famous "I'm as mad as hell!" line from Network. Still a classic of my sigs, given it's Oshawott and all but oh man that water on the left was the hardest part of the sig to make. Glad it turned out nice in the end.

@JNathan: Thank you, I found this gif when I was browsing Tumblr and thought it'd make a great signature and man I was right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back