• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[FR/LG R/S/E] Repointing Cries and Custom Instruments

Years
Brilliant! Thanks for the help!

Sorry to bother you, but I have one more question - how do you change the cries of the ? Pokemon in between Celebi and Treecko? Because If I try to repoint one, it repoints all of them, including Unown's.

Unown's and the slot's cries are the same thing- I don't think they're actually separate cries, but they definately make the same sound, so I'd assume they're actually using the one cry.

xGGxToiZ

>.//:SO HOT:\\.<
Years
IDK

I don't know if this has been discovered already.(Too tired to read)

When re-pointing cries, free space offsets that ends in B, E and F somehow don't work.

Well at least, for me.

How about you people?

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I don't know if this has been discovered already.(Too tired to read)

When re-pointing cries, free space offsets that ends in B, E and F somehow don't work.

Well at least, for me.

How about you people?

I used xx0000 free space offsets, it always works.
xx is random.

ManInTheMask

Pro Hacker
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2016
ManInTheMask here. Can you use the Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver instruments too? (Also Black and White!)

Back