• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Just stopping by to say I hate this ******. That little POS. Hugging Robin like that and taking advantage of their innocence and him being a kid! :<

1dc772f6cb7afc9b415ff366cd64ec2a.png

919364c7ada4f26d9747393943a74ab2.png

First bathing, then groping and now sleeping with Nami and Robin. That lucky bastard. Chapter overall was nice, though! :D

Also ^ this. Thread needed it.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
lol Inorite? His expression is priceless. :p The fact that robin (and nami to a degree) look so hot in there makes me jealous of the kid, though. :c

Anyway, couldn't resist. I HAD to go make a gif for the epic battleship flip scene that's in my signature. Betrayed Alexial by abandoning the collab we had in the process but...I couldn't stop myself from doing it. :B Good news is I learned how to make gifs using photoshop!! :DD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That just reminds me that I need to catch up with Detective Conan. Maaaaybe Fairy Tail idk.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
so i log into global link and it says the winter friendly rankings are released, i click "check rankings", it goes to the ranking screen and... "sorry, the data is not available." *rage face*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

oh well. i tend to say whatever i have on my mind when that is the case. or just not post at all.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Not really much else to do in such cases, other than constantly asking about what's going on. XD

I'm going to head off to bed now, you enjoy yourself here!;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Good to see you back, Zero!

And good night Arma! Hope you have sweet dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back