• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Black Night

Do you like this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
Ive been working quite fast and already have changed the menu slightly:

Esai

Years
Well I have finished mapping Azalea town now, i have a screen of it :)

Maybe soon ill show spoilers of storyline events that happen in johto ;)

Also the Pok?gear is getting further and the Map section will soon be finished. (Thanks to virtual for fixing my bad code :))

Years
The trees at the entrance to Azalea are missing the top part.
Might want to change the cliff tiles that you put between the trees too, look at the corners, you used the wrong ones.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
You should add a berry tree or something behind Kurt's house, btw.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Eire
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
Wow your game is good. Amazing infact. The screens show an amazing game in the process. I cant wait to play it. One Question. What programme do you need to download it? I also agree with dageon kimeron you do need to add a berry tree.9/10 so far. ^_^

- Lone Eevee

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
also fix your cave tiles(not the cave entrance- the other bits on the left hand side)- they have like a rock bottom on them - which looks weird on the grass.

Esai

Years
sorry for the lack of updates ive been busy on the game, working on something that i am gonna keep a secret for a while :)

So dont expect many updates in a while, I am working on it still :)

I decided to tell you this to stop you thinking blacknights dead!

Esai

Years
A Massive Screen, Its of Route 3 and 4, Its a good replica, it isnt perfect but it is extremely hard to get it right :(

Enjoy them! :)

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Awesome, Esai! It seems a bit empty, though...if it was like that in the games, please ignore this comment.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Great! It does look a bit empty but there isn't anything you can do about that if you're recreating it exactly.
Yes, Peekimon that's how it looks in the games. Nintendo make fun games but their map desing is lacking :).
Esai, I think you missed a small fence by the second patch of grass, but I'm not too sure.

Esai

Years
I've made my first custom (not recreated) town!

It is currently called: Ye First Hydros Town. So i'd appericiate ideas for a name :)

It is a small town/city (not sure) surrounded by mountains, and 3 linked dungeons that take you around the town. Up on the mountains is the PokeMart and a path leading down (where someone gives you a pokemon) and a path leading up (where you will be chasing team rocket later)

You come from the route below which is actually the first place to go to when you arrive in Hydros. The House, resembling the front gate of the pokemon league, is where guards will check to see if you can enter Hydros. And you will have to fight a trainer to prove your strength.

And Im not going to spoil the game anymore for you!

Ill tell you one more thing (ill post a screen when ive made one :))

When you change region, it will show a little screen showing the world map (from the town map). Also at the bottom it will display the regions badges and the league badge (if there is a league)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
I like that Town layout, great job! Constructive Criticism:
1 - The grey-ish rock part at the top looks a bit out of place with all the brown rocks around it.
2 - The Mart location looks like it would be a pain to get to, since you have to zig zag through the rocks. I'd suggest either making it easily accessible or allowing it so you go go straight down the side without being blocked, so you can get there quickly on the bike.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
VERY VERY AWESOME First town.
1> Very creative
2> Very unique
3> The only improvement is the variety of rocks. Use more to make it more natural.
Need a new name?:
Here are some of which I can think of:
Hydrotius Town (Hydros, tius)
Primfirst Town (Primary, first)
Hydrate Way Town (Hydros GateWay)
Eins Hydros Town (One in German, Hydros)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I think that there are a bit too many rocks. It maybe just because we're looking at the whole map. I also think that gettting to the Mart might be a bit frustrating and time consuming.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
I agree with Daegon and Phoenix.
It would take too long to reach the Mart.
It would be Ok if there was something in the Mart worth the time to get there.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Peekimon said:
I agree with Daegon and Phoenix.
It would take too long to reach the Mart.
It would be Ok if there was something in the Mart worth the time to get there.
That's a good idea, maybe you could have that Mart be the only place to get the Evolution Stones from or some other rare, useful but not compulsary items.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Or maybe there's something special about that mart that the owner put up his/her store far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back