• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your element?

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
I'm water too! That's awesome! I think I started thinking like this since the Golden Sun games. I was always fascinated by the Mercury adepts and their control over water.........XD

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
nadan the water queen said:
that's ok, i was kidding. wind is cool, too. i took the quiz and it said that u and me (wind and water) can b scary when they r mad. that's true about me, i don't know about u.
That is so true about me no wonder I'm wind. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Spirits of the Green, Blue and Red (a Unity) is what I have...It's not really an Element just a force that never fades.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Dizzy said:
Spirits of the Green, Blue and Red (a Unity) is what I have...It's not really an Element just a force that never fades.

Theres a story that goes to this!

Long ago when the world was new, the Goddess locked herself up in her cloudy domain. She was lonely, so in an attempt to create, She divided herself into the 6 Elements, Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, Darkness, and Light. These Elements became known as spirits. Water was the most beautiful, everyone was jealous of her. Fire was the most rash, being known for her speed and temper. Wind was fair and childish, she didnt really have a place in the Spirit, but somehow, everything revolved around her. Earth became identified with the Goddess, being called Earth Mother, she was the most mature, as the wisest. Darkness and Light were twins, Darkness was a prankster, and feared her sister Light. Light was a pure force of goodness, and feared her sister as well.

One Day, during the Chaos War, Fire became very Jealous of Water, and Wind became Jealous of Earth. Earth and Water had no jealousy, but as the story goes, each fought with each other. The Goddess had enough of it, so she took Earth and brought her closer to her (Heavenly) palace. Fire had murdered Water, Earth mourned Water, and cried the (Oceans), while sealing fire within herself (Volcanos.) Wind wandered the world in search of her sisters, and became identified with (Nature), Darkness and Light followed the Goddess, and were turned into the (Sun) and (Moon), still fearing each other, they'd never meet at the same time.

So remember:

Heaven as on Earth
Mourning Oceans
Souless Volcano
Nature's Grace
Sunshine Fever
Moonlight Shadow

That story had nothing to do with anything, its just another one of my Pagan Myths.

Pounce

renai kakumei
Years
definitely water. I used to be really into elements and water a few years ago, and even though it's not as clear anymore, it's still water :D

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
Years
I'm defintately Darkness. I'm a Dark Knight by nature, with a pure heart. Light is my hidden element. I guess you could say overall I am Chaos, the fusion of Light and Dark. I seem to have an equal amount of both in me in different places. I dress in all black and spikes and yet will stop to play with kittens for hours, lol. :D

Anarchytekt

Techlord
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 16, 2006
I'm more of Fire, Dragon and Flying. I took a Quizilla test and it showed me as Fire...though the test was for finding out what type of Pokemon I am...

nadan the water queen

My Username is dumb
Years
cool. i didn't really know of any other elements before other than wind, earth, water, fire, and ice. so dragon is an element? strange. anyway, cool lot's of varieties! yeah another thing the quiz said that's totally true is (at least about me) that water has a good singing/talking voice. i was surprised!!!

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
*Flames come all over him* Fire!!!! Hah hah hah! I love fire!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Rocket Executive said:
I'm defintately Darkness. I'm a Dark Knight by nature, with a pure heart. Light is my hidden element. I guess you could say overall I am Chaos, the fusion of Light and Dark. I seem to have an equal amount of both in me in different places. I dress in all black and spikes and yet will stop to play with kittens for hours, lol. :D
Kittens? Aww, that's cute. Just make sure not to accidentally spike them. XD

Back