• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@Pink: couldn't think of much to do so I had Cheryll bump into Nami and Takumi

Oh :c i'm sorry… couldn't you have say so earlier? Then we could've worked it out, right now SD and i have plans… after Takumi has posted Nami will go to sleep…

But if you want Cheryl and Nami can meet tomorrow?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
The one day I don't look at the thread and one of my favorite topics comes up.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
The one day I don't look at the thread and one of my favorite topics comes up.

Fire Emblem: Awakening? I'm so jelly...

Anyways out of curiosity PS, if a human is infected with vampire blood will that convert them?

Sapphire Rose

Years
Anyways out of curiosity PS, if a human is infected with vampire blood will that convert them?

A human is infected with Vampire blood when the Vampire gives the human some of his/her blood through his/her fangs (pretty much like snake poison). However, humans won't become Ghouls right away. This is a progress that has to be repeated several times. The more the human receives Vampire blood, the longer the effect stays.

Example: first time: a Vampire gives some of his/her blood to a human so that the human will receive some of his/her superhuman strength, the effect only stays for 2/3 minutes.

Second time: the effect stays for around 10 minutes.

Third time: the effect stays for a whole day.

Fourth time: the Ghoul progress is starting.

This is how Ghouls are born. The superhuman strength is just an example. It can also be the human receive some of the Youkai immortality in cases that he or she is almost dead. Youkai's are harder to kill than humans afterall.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Oh my! Go easy on poor Eva, it would be his first time. xP
Insert highly inappropriate joke about the style that canines tend to use when making shenanigans-time.

And for anyone who just read the recent IC post for Solo... That did totally just happen.

Khawill

<3
Years
Does this mean Frio has a new roommate? Not saying Evan is ideal, but he's better then a human hating dude. (And considering how human Frio relatively is, at least the half human is fine.)

We are going to have to go after him aren't we?

Sapphire Rose

Years
Hey Pink, mind if I start the next day now? (Not the main event, but Frio wakes up rather early and he can do some morning stuff)

That's alright with me c: so long it's before 7 am.

Also, yes, Wolfy and I discussed it. Though, only Solo's "friends" will go after him since it's just part of Solo's personal story. For the others: if you guys have something with a personal story you need permission for, feel free to ask me ^^

For the rest, Solo's event isn't part of the next chapter it's just part of Solo's personal story. I have something else for you guys in mind cx

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Oh, look. Solo did something stupid.

Let me put on my surprised face.

animebored.jpg

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
That would be more like my crazy-in-love face.

Which is actually like this.

gasai20yuno.jpg

@Khawill: I am Mistress of the Google Image Search.

Back