• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you be if you turned into one?

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
I'd like to be Mewtwo, simply because he's awesome, and got some neat psychic abilities.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
i'd be torchic because i was him in my both mystery dungeon games also he's so freaking cute and badass when he evolves into blaziken

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I'd want to be either a Numel, Torchic, Solosis or a ghost pokemon like Yamask, Drifloon or Sableye.

Years
I want to be a samurott Cause of the big sword like things on its legs i mean look at those em! its like its going to kill a pokemon with those!

Killalao

Sureal killer of darkness
Years
Gallade, its still humanish, but you get swords built into your arms, how fun is that huh? And psychic powers as well.

Years
According to the cave of dragonfly pokemon quiz, I'm always either a togetic or a teddiursa. But I think i'm more like a solitary cubone.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
What I "would" be is Cubone, according to some internet test. That was a while ago, though, and I've changed since then. So I doubt it would be the same still.

I probably would want to be something like a Rattata. Seems fun to me.
In the long run, though, something more like Liepard would probably be better. Still very agile, so I would be able to get around quickly, but not as weak as Rattata.

If the idea is just to have fun and rampage, though, then Charizard. [:

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
On, PMD I answered all the questions properly.

And I turned out to be a Cyndaquil although I think I'll be a Dratini or a Zorua. :3

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
According to both PMDs, I'd most likely be a Pikachu. I wouldn't mind being something like a Shaymin or Togekiss, though <3

Nottingham

We are on the cruise!
Years
I would want to be a Sceptile because of the awesome move that is Leaf Blade. Never again would I ever have to struggle opening my cans of corned beef hash for breakfast.

Objectively though, I'd say it boils down to a Growlithe, a Krabby, or a Sudowoodo.
I'm a bit of a dog in real life, and Krabby and Sudowoodo are zany, so I guess those fit me more to a degree than others.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
There's probably a difference between which Pokemon I would want to be and which Pokemon I would be if it was based off like, demeanor or something :p

I would want to be a Minccino or Cinccino and I probably would be... well, maybe a Minccino or Cinccino because I am super crazy about keeping my area neat and tidy. XD

Back