• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Eeveelution did you choose?

Which Eeveelution did you choose?

• Total voters

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
It depends on the nature of Eevee. If its close to a Modest Nature (with good special attack) then I'll pick Glaceon or Vaporeon. If its a Speed-helping nature I'd choose Jolteon. I don't think the others will help me in battle though, but I usually prefer Vaporeon regardless as it easily beats Crustle at the Battle Subway Boss.

Years
I have generally always chosen Jolteon for it's superb speed and good special attack or Vaporeon for it's identical special attack and high HP. I do think Umbreon is pretty awesome, I wish the baton passing of mean look was not removed in gen 5. Haven't actually tried to use Leafeon or Glaceon on a team to be honest. I did hear that Glaceon is pretty useless though.

✯Shigeru✯

I Dropped The Lift Key...
Years
Up until 4th gen I would more than likely go with Espeon but, when Glaceon was introduced, it became one of my favorite Pokemon so I usually go with it over any of the others nowadays.

Years
I used Vaporeon for the first time in Fire Red , I think., as my main water Pokemon.

I like all the Eeveelutions tho, but I have never used them in my team. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've chosen Espeon the most out of all the other Eeveelutions. But I've used Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Umbreon too. And one day I will find a way to put a Leafeon on a team as well as a Glaceon.

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
The only Eeveelution design I don't like is Jolteon.
Flareon is beautiful, but in every case where I've had an option to get one, I had better Fire Pokemon available. So I never got it.
I've gotten both Espeon and Umbreon in Johto, Espeon proved to be more useful for in-game.
In Sinnoh, I went for the newer gen Eeveelutions. I bred to get both of them, I love both of their designs and they're both pretty good in battle.. It just takes awhile for Leafeon to get appropriate moves.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
It varies, although tbh I don't really recall using any of them other than Glaceon and Leafeon in Platinum on separate occasions. And maybe Flareon the first time I played Platinum first time. I wouldn't say they're my favourites though...that's probably between Flareon and Espeon, with Vaporeon / Jolteon / Umbreon tied behind them.
So I guess I'll vote Flareon, Glaceon and Leafeon then.

Fujiko

Devon Corporation Secretary
Years
I always choose Glaceon <3
....unless I'm leveling Froslass in which case I choose Umbreon c:

Years
I always picked Jolteon in R/B/FR/LG because I usually needed an electric type for my team, it's also the coolest of the Eeveelutions even now there's seven of them.

I remember evolving my Eevee into Leafeon in D/P, but I never used that Leafeon anyway.

Jolteon is the only one I've attempted to use competitively on Showdown as well, so Jolteon is my choice by far.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
I had Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon and Umbreon in Pokemon Crystal. I don't remember their full move sets but I think these were parts of them:

Vaporeon - Aurora Beam, Hydro Pump, Quick Attack, Water Gun??
Jolteon - Pin Missile, Double Kick, Thunderbolt, Thunder
Flareon - Smog, Fire Spin, Flamethrower, Quick Attack
Espeon - Psybeam, Psychic, Confusion, Morning Sun
Umbreon - Faint Attack, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Moonlight

My memory isn't so good since my Crystal version dried up 5 years ago and I haven't played it since but I think these were their move sets I chose.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It depends on the game, really. If it's a 1st/3rd generation game, I always go for Jolteon. If it's 2nd/4th generation game, it's totally Umbreon. I find myself using Umbreon the most.

Berzerk!

Hey, c'mon! Get serious!
Years
Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, those have to be my favorite eevee's. I don't care too much if they are good or bad in battle, they just look awesome. Besides, right now I would do anything for a Flareon to keep me warm. I hate you Winter... ;-;

wilso

Grass Master
Years
Lets be honest when I first played pokemon I had no idea what eevee was (my bro would be my source of information) until I played gold and kept it in my party it evolved when I beat chucks poliwarth (quick attack ftw) my fav type is dark but I like jolteon better =P

Back