• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FIFA 13 players

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
There's a Fifa thread? I never knew this lol.

I've kinda given up on FUT right now, got bored of the terrible arcade-like fast-paced gameplay, but I love Seasons and continue to play that. Won Division 1 twice now, though to be honest my time in Division 1 is either that I win like all my games or lose three games in a row and then barely not get relegated haha.

TY

Seasons is lovely, i did it on FIFA 12 and i won alomst every time... Havent done that yet on FIFA 13... Dortmund is 4 and a half star so it should be good not to get matched against Spain or Real Madrid >.>

Yeah FUT is mainly pace based (ridiculous though)... Also theres a crapload of Brazilian teams with David Luiz in it... god i hate that guy

Years
Ahh the legends are gonna be so expensive on Xbox. I seriously wonder when the EA money begging will stop.

Back